Chapter Three: I Want You

Okay, I definitely wouldn't call this one full smut but it is pretty close. Read at your own risk.

Chapter Three

Later that night, when we get back to the hotel, I follow Johnny into the elevator. The second the gold doors close, he pushes me up against the wall. The next thing I know, his lips are on mine. I'm surprised, but soon my eyes flutter close, and I melt into the kiss. I feel his hand slip under my dress and squeeze my thigh. He moves his lips to my neck and starts kissing gently.

"Johnny," I breathe.

He smirks. "I know, babe. Twenty more seconds and you're all mine."

The elevator arrives on our floor, the "ding!" causing us to break apart. He grabs my hand and quickly drags me back to our room. Johnny opens the door, and I follow him inside. I close the door behind me and turn around only to find him pressed up against me.

I look at him and smile. "Hi," I say shyly. It has just dawned on me that this is the first time I am seeing him alone in weeks.

He chuckles lowly and smirks. "Hi." He leans in and captures my lips in a soft kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and let my fingers thread their way through his dark black hair. He pushes me against the door and deepens the kiss. He slips his tongue between my teeth, kissing me harder. I gasp inaudibly at this. We break apart for air, both breathing heavily. He leans back in and starts peppering small kisses down my neck again. "I have...missed you...so...fucking much," he says between kisses. A sigh escapes my lips. I hum in response. He hits the sweet spot on my neck and begins to suck gently. I moan softly, but he still hears it and smirks. I close my eyes as he continues to leave his mark on me.

"Something tells me I'm going to need to wear a scarf tomorrow."

"Oh, trust me. When I'm done, you won't be able to walk tomorrow." He slips his hand under the hem of my dress again, this time slapping my thigh. I gasp. "Jump, (y/n)," he whispers. And, I do, wrapping my legs around his waist. He attaches his lips onto mine again and kisses me roughly. We keep our lips connected as he slowly walks us over to the bed. He throws me onto the bed before leaning over me, admiring my body with lust in his eyes.

"I can't fucking take it when you look at me like that."

He smirks. "I know, that's why I'm doing it."

I reach down to undo the zipper on my boots. He stops me.

"Leave them on. You look hot."

I smirk at this. I reach up to unbutton his shirt. "Fine. But, I'm taking this off." I finish with the last of the buttons, and he throws it off, landing somewhere in the room. "Hey! I promised we'd be careful this time. I—"

He cuts me off, kissing me hard. "We didn't rip it, that's all that matters." He reaches for my dress and slips it over my head, revealing my lace grey underwear. "Fuck. You totally planned this, didn't you?"

I smile and bring my lips to his again. "Always." I wrap one of my legs around his torso and bring him closer against my body, keeping our lips connected. I flip us over and straddle his hips, gently grinding myself into him.

"Fuck...(y/n)," he moans. "I want you so bad."

I smirk and put my arms to the side. "Take me then. I'm yours."

He looks at me darkly, flipping us back over. "As you wish, princess." He goes down between my legs, gently spreading them open.