~24~

Normal POV
"Apollo!" Poseidon shouted and the music god pushed himself forward. He got startled when he saw Jason's face."You do realise, he ain't okay, right?" Apollo immediately said."You think." Aphrodite said."Can you...uh, 'fix' him?" Poseidon asked."Patch him up, yes, but the mental abuse... that's going to be tricky."

Apollo said getting close to Jason face. Jason barked and Apollo pulled back."Lord Apollo, please help him. I love him."

"He's our friend!" Leo said pushing himself forward but tripping in the process. He quickly stood up."Yeah, we went through too much together to not help him." Frank said."Kids! We got work to do!" Apollo announced to his children."Is he immortal now?" Apollo asked.

"I do believe that if you live over two thousand years it would suggest that you are immortal." Artemis said."Oh, Artemis! How you wound me!" Apollo sang as Will took Jason to the infirmary but then Jason started to struggle again."Let go of me!" Jason shouted and kicked  Will in the stomach.

The rest of the Apollo cabin tried to detain him but Jason only managed to kick off a few if them off until he was grabbed from behind again. They quickly restrained his legs and Jason was forced to fall forward."I NEED TO GET BACK TO MY MASTER!" He shouted.

"From here on out you don't have a Master! That's kinda gross by the way." Leo said and the rest of the camo just nodded.

Sam and Tucker watched the scene unfold in front of them."If the cloaked people are...do you think one of them is Danny?" Sam asked."Yeah, I mean from what I can gather there was four. The rest must be Nico, Percy and Danny." Tucker said.

"Tuck! I'm really worried about him! This is way worse when HE attacked." Sam said and started to pace around. Hades saw this and went over to them. He placed a hand on Sam's shoulder."Lord Hades?" Tucker said surprised."We will save all three of them. Just remain patient." Hades said.

Sam blinked in confusion but she nodded."Go get some rest and treat the wounded." Poseidon announced and went to the Big House.

Artemis followed him since she needed to talk to him about an idea she gotten."Poseidon! I know this isn't a good time but can we please talk?" Artemis asked."Sure." He said. Poseidon sat down on a chair. It was only them."I was thinking, with the monster attacks that's only going to get worse, why don't we involve the Justice League?"

"Mortals can't know the locations of the camp." Poseidon said."Listen, most of them are not the typical everyday mortal. They have strength and it's what we need now." Artemis said."I see what you mean, Artemis but for their sake and the safety of the demigods we can't. These two camps are the only place where they can live safely. There's already government agents that's hunting down the demigods. We can't risk it."

"I understand...but, I may not have children of my own, but I know these kids mean everything to most of us."

Poseidon looked down at the floor. Percy did mean a lot to everyone even if they didn't like him as much. He was their hero."Alright...only five of them can come."

"But?"

"Batman. He is a mortal. He has a family to protect as well." Poseidon said."A family that's a lot like any demigod, besides. He's Percy's uncle. He has a family that survived what any mortal can't. He has full control of his mind and body. His an excellent warrior. Trust me." Artemis said.

"Okay, then...by the way." Poseidon said."Yes." Artemis answered."Batman, he has at least four sons doesn't he?"

"Hm, I know of Red Hood, Nightwing, Red Robin and Robin." Artemis said."Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering."

Artemis blinked in confusion again as Poseidon went to the window."One of those cloaked one was Percy. I'm going to save him and Hades's kids."