~33~

Omega's POV
Gama stood in front of me ready to fight. I always knew he was the weakest link. I pulled out my sword. It had a slight curve to it and it is deadlier than the previous one I had. I don't know what happened to it though...I can't even remember what it looks like.

Gama pinned me to the floor, our swords being the only thing between us."Snap out of it! Tartarus is only using you! You have a life, friends and family!" He said. For a moment I wanted to believe him but then I remembered my purpose to Tartarus.

I kicked him off."I have no such things."

"What about your mother! Sally Jackson! And Paul... you're better and new stepdad. Remember him. And your father, Poseidon!" Gama said."Son, it's me..."

I looked at the god who spoke and slowly step towards me. I let him get closer but then, then I caught him of guard and leaped over him only for him to grab my foot."Let go of me!" I shouted and kicked him in the face using my free leg. He stumbled as he let go of me.

I saw a god with a massive lightning bolt, I'm guessing that's Zeus, and saw he was about to stab me with it. I dodged it making the bolt lodge into the white marble.

Everything in this room seems familiar but I didn't care. I don't remember it.

Poseidon summoned some water and let it float above me. What is he doing?

He snapped his fingers and the water slashed all over me. I was soaking wet and I started to slip on the water so I used it to my advantage and slid across the floor, full speed towards Gama. He tossed a coin and it changed into a spear. He blocked my attack.

I looked at Tartarus and saw he was going towards Zeus. Zeus starting to fight him off. The third god was busy with Alpha trying to get Delta's attention like Poseidon and Gama did with me.

Poseidon tried to attack me but it was a pitiful attempt. I forced Gama into my spot as Poseidon attacked. Gama was quick to dodge it fast."Why'd you betray Master? After everything he has done for us." I said.

"Are you kidding me! Tartarus tortured us! Before that we had everything that was fun and good. We had friends, we had love and family. A place we can call home." He said.

"That would be?" I asked."Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter. Your family are worried about you. Sally, Paul...Bruce. Bruce Wayne, he's your uncle also the Batman. He gave us a roof over our heads while we were searching for Danny!" He said and pointed at Delta who managed to wound Alpha enough to make him stay down.

Now it was him and Hades.

"Don't tell me those meaningless names. I don't know of them. Who wants to get hurt first?"

Gama attacked again but I disarmed him. He was quick to do the same. My sword fell to far away so I opted for my other weapon. My body.

We started to spar. Hand to hand combat. One on one.

He tried to punch me in the face but I dodged making his fist go past my face. I grabbed his arm and pinned it behind him. He untangled himself and kicked me in the head successfully. I grunted as I stood up and went in for a kick in his side.

He grabbed it and threw me into the air. He managed to punch me in the stomach."You punch like a girl." I said. He visibly showed he was getting angry."Control your emotions, Jason. Fight to save."

He took a deep breath and as he let it out I went in for the punch. He kept dodging until he his back hit the wall."Why are these fools calling you Jason? They should call you traitor." I said and went for the final blow only for him to dodge making me punch the wall, breaking my fingers.