Another teaser (Accidentally deleted the wrong one..)

I gasp as I look up at my kidnapper once he sets me down, missing the warmth radiating off his muscular back. A dark blush dusts my cheeks when I catch a small glance at the person behind the hood before I'm pushed back into the classroom and my bag flies somewhere in the room. I let out a small yelp in surprise as the force of it brings me to my knees and my tail to swing out from its confinement before I land on it. Ready to voice how much of an inconvenience this is for me, I open my mouth to yell at him for doing this here.

"Wh-what do y-"

"Strip" The gruff voice cuts me off and my eyes grow wide in disbelief. Such a simple order but I stare up at him from my knees, my eyes holding it's doe like look behind it's shock. My gaze remains until he growls and I drop it to the floor. "Well? What are you waiting for?"

My face only grow darker and I start fumbling over my buttons. One by one my top becomes undone, his smirk growing wider when it's revealed I'm not wearing anything to support my breasts.

"Braless? Oh little vixen, were you secretly hoping for this?" I look away, only confirming his thoughts and his eyes widen a little. "So you were~ Come here and give me a better look."

I rise up to my feet and bites my lip as I keep my gaze down, accidentally witnessing his dick twitch in his pants from this action. Quickly looking away, I hear him chuckling as I walk over but it soon dies out as his focus turns to something else. My fingers work there way down, my breasts close to spilling out. Another growl rips out from his throat, more animalistic then the last. Just before they do I stop, pushing them against his chest as I look up at him and smiles as I feel them move as he breaths heavily.

"Master is this what you wanna see?" My body already hot and pressed against his, I slowly push him to sit down on the table. My gaze flicks up to meet his.
"To feel...?" I emphasise the word by tilting my head and leaning in close, letting a soft breath, almost a moan, pass against his ear and the little twitch they make doesn't pass by me.
"To have them in your mouth as you suck on them?" He gulps, and a smirk presses onto my face as I realises he's...nervous.
"To feel them around your cock as I use them to pleasure you?"
He leans in to kiss me, but I lean to his left and press my lips gently against his ear. He can feel the hot breath against his skin. "To watch them bounce as you rip me of my innocence and claim me as yours?" I whisper innocently. All he manages is a nod as he stares at them as if he's in a trance. I look down and I feel my face warm, as I see proof that he's falling for every word.

However he snaps out of his thoughts and growls as if trying to play off his moment of weakness. Taking my wrist in his hand, he pulls me toward and between his legs to completely pull my body against his. A gasp leaves my lips as I feel electricity where he's touching me, it's warmth seeping into my skin and going straight to my core which causes my legs to close together. His warmth can be felt even through our clothing as he wraps his legs around mine, trapping me, but also allowing me to feel his bulge.

'Damn this dude is packing well! I wonder how it would feel sliding deep...' I let that thought hang and I bite my lip, feeling his shaft growing harder beneath me again from my action.

My thoughts next turn to how small I feel against him in this moment. How he towers over me and makes me have to tilt my head back completely to look in his eyes now he's even taller then he was on this table. I can't help get lost in them and get held captive by his green orbs.

A bright green with swirls of a darker shade going round them. They remind me of grass and how much I'm close to begging him to push me down into a patch of it and take me. Begging for him to give me what I crave, something primal with the rush of anyone being able to catch us.

Or even over the desk right behind me. Knowing how thin the walls are from hearing other classes yelling even from down the hall. Knowing how he has forgotten to lock the door behind him. My knees quiver as the heat between my legs almost becomes unbearable.

I think about how the lust in his eyes is so strong that it seems to be getting closer and closer, causing me to close my eyes to escape it... but that's when I feel it. All the raw passion he could possibly express as I feel something rough slam against my soft, pink lips.

My eyes widen as I instantly become aware of the situation I'm in. They were coming closer as he was leaning down to kiss me. I ball my hands up to resist the feeling to cling onto him as I kiss back against his chapped lips, loving how they move against my own. The whole world seems to drift away in this moment and I get lost in it as we make out. After what seems like hours I feel something warm and wet brush against my mouth and almost give in to him. Not yet.

Using the opportunity I force my tongue into his mouth instead and I use his surprise to explore my newfound territory. He lets out a soft moan and I smirk as I continue. When I feel successful in my victory, it soon ends when I take notice of his own muscle start to move around mine.

Our tongues move in a bittersweet dance to the tune of domination. Neither one of us wants to give in and show any sign of weakness. A kiss to anyone else passing by if they saw but to us, it's a war and both of us don't want to lose.

My hands trail up his body, feeling what he's hiding under his clothing. They stop by his stomach first on their journey where I let the tips gingerly trace the outline if his very toned body. Too lost in the moment to bring myself to count, they travel up to his chest and roam around there for a moment to picture what he would look like if I tore it off before finally settling around his neck. My fingers tangle themselves into his hair, tugging downwards to give more emotion into the make out session then there already is.

With none of us the victor, we pull away and pant heavily as if we just ran a marathon. Our chests rising and falling in time with one another as we stare into the others eyes. The heat is fast to rise in the room, almost suffocating us to the point where we need the other to survive it. A small string of saliva connecting our lips still.

He reaches down to move his hands to my waist but I take a step back before he can, slipping my hands from his neck and picking up my bag as I walk to the door. I turn my head back as I stand in the doorway, barely able to stand in this room any longer without clawing off his clothes. With a shaky breath, I breath out my final sentence. "Then you'll have to learn how to make me submit.. pretty boy~"

His eyes seemed shocked, for a moment, a slight blush on his frustrated face as he attempts to hide it with the back of his fore-arm.

And with that I leave the room, leaving my top open just as it was and I giggle when I hear his growl but shudders when I hear his voice in my mind, almost making my knees give out.

'Then be ready little vixen~ If you're showing off what's mind then you won't mind me taking you before them all~'