Backstory

One night, something very strange happened. A lesbian angel fell, a gender fae warlock got teleported to the angel, and a bisexual demon decided to look around to see what powerful magic caused the tear in the Gates Of Hell. This concerned Reficul, a very powerful girl with power over most things, as nothing like this ever happened in the time that she had her powers. "What's going on here?" Reficul said, her green eyes surveying the situation. "I don't know..." the angel replied, and blink her big brown eyes. "It might have been a mistake in the spell I preformed a few seconds prior to the events." the warlock explained, brushing the dirt off of their rainbow dress. 

"Wrong, not even I can use magic powerful enough to make an angel fall," Reficul said "what are your names?" "I'm Niko, you can call me Prince" the warlock said, striking a pose. "I am Alyssa" said the angel, playing with her dirty blonde hair. "And I'm Asher" said the demon, her eyes flashing black, then back to green. "Okie, I'm Kiki and no, I'm NOT a warlock or angel or demon" Reficul said.

"So what are you?" asked Asher. "I cannot say until I find out who you serve" Reficul replied, cautious. "I'm not with Satan, if that's what you mean." said Asher "Good," Reficul replied, "Because I lied about my name and this isn't what I look like" everyone glared "what, It's not my fault Luci wants me dead. Anyway, I can show you what I look like now." A blonde halo appeared in her brown hair, and her left eye fell out, revealing a flame in an empty socket. "I also have a few tattoos that I can't remove if you would like to see those too." she said. "I would like to see them and there are ways to remove them" said Prince, making blue flames appear an inch above their hand.

Reficul sighed and said "I have tried burning them and ripping off my own skin but they are there every time I heal because of how I got them" and then she turned her back to them and moved her shirt up, revealing tattoos of wings, one black and one white, and a demon tail. Alyssa gasped and said in a shaky voice "how did you get them?" "I used my Angelic form to fight Luci and he Corrupted it with his dark magic. I tried to heal it but it won't work, now the closest I can get to removing these unnatural things is making me look like this. My Glamour can only work for so long on these" Reficul replied solemnly. "Oh..." replied Alyssa. Asher just shrugged and Prince sighed. "Now that seems difficult" they said.

THAT WAS 5 YEARS AGO....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: so that was chapter one, hope ya'll enjoyed =)