𐃘 six. -ᬼ

"Hello, is your name perhaps Y/n?" He questioned. You nodded to his question, he gave you a carefree smile and sat down on the chair in front of you. "My luck has been helping me find the students I get, so I don't have much trouble finding them," he stated. You nodded, you felt like you had met him before. It felt really nostalgic, especially his carefree smile. You shrugged it off and proceeded to speak.

"So, I'm guessing your ultimate talent has something to do with luck?" You questioned, you could see how his smile frown just a bit. "Yep, it's really useless and boring. I still find it hard to believe I'm in this school, I shouldn't be here, an actual talented person should have taken my place." He looked down at the desk, you were about to disagree with him until he spoke up again. "I'm wondering, what is your ultimate talent?"

"I'm a singer, nothing too much ei-"

"Wow, such a beautiful talent! Imagine how much hope you can spread, how much happiness, how much joy! I can't believe it, a scumbag like me is able to associate with someone like you!" You were taken back, he seemed a little crazy but before you could continue your thoughts, you were talking before you knew it.

"Why're you calling yourself a scumbag, we may not know each other well but you definitely seem like a nice guy." He stayed quiet for a few seconds, as if he'd never heard anyone say anything like that to him. Before you knew it, he got up and excused himself to the washroom. You silently laughed to yourself, he seemed like a cool guy, he was a little quiet but other than that, he was rather nice.

You felt like you had met an old friend, while stuck in your thoughts he came back. "I'm sorry, anyways, shouldn't we get to know each other better? Although, I'm more interested in you." You felt your face get hot, he surely didn't mean it that way. "Oh uh- I'm not really interesting. You seem more like the mysterious type, so.." you trailed off, he laughed. "Haha, me? mysterious! That's hilarious, you seem like you enjoy comedy." He stated.

The two of you seemed to click, you both liked the same things and were like best friends already. You had gotten a little sad when the teacher announced you were all allowed to go home, you were packing your things until Kazuichi showed up. "Hey, Y/n!" You turned around and saw him beside you with a grin.

"I was planning on going on a little walk around, with some other peeps, you wanna come?" You thought for a while, you wanted to go but was everyone in the classroom trustworthy..? "Who's coming? I'm not the social type, sorry." He thought for a second and sheepishly laughed. "I still haven't invited them, you're the first I went to, but I'm 100% inviting Fuyuhiko, and Nagito."

You weren't sure who Fuyuhiko was, but Kazuichi and Nagito were going. It would be fun. "Alright, what time?" You asked, he thought and smiled. "At 5, wanna exchange numbers? I can pick you up." He offered, you nodded as you took out your phone from your pocket. You gave it to him and watched as he dialed his number in, once he was done he gave you a grin and left.

You felt proud of yourself, you're not someone to make friends but today you made 3! That was a lot to you, you were about to walk home until you decided to wait for Hajime. You stood by a fence, you were sure he would pass by, while waiting you saw Chiaki also waiting. You decided to walk over to her.

"Hey Chiaki, what're you doing here?" You asked, she didn't seem to look up to meet your eyes, she just continued playing on her device. "Hello, Y/n. I'm waiting for Hajime, what about you?" She asked, you leaned on the fence and sighed. "Same here, would you want to pick him up for me? I have plans and I kinda want to get ready soon." She nodded, and gave you a thumbs up. You smiled and thanked her, you started to walk home and saw as the sun was still high up in the sky. You inhaled the air and felt at peace, it was nice.