𐃘 thirteen. -ᬼ

Eventually after some time had passed you started to make your way to Hajime's house, it took you about 10 minutes to walk there. You walked up to his porch and knocked on his door.

Hajime opened the door and appeared wearing his pajamas already, "Hey! Come in, I already got everything ready for tonight." You walked in and took off your shoes, you ran into the living room and threw yourself onto the couch. "Just tell me who, where, when, why, and how?!" Hajime followed behind you and sat on the opposite end of the couch, he gave you a teasing look. "What are you talking about?"

You grabbed the pillow you were laying on and threw it right at his face, he swiftly catched it and threw it back. "Okay okay, it was Chiaki.." he went silent, you immediately grinned. "I KNEW it! Of course it was Chiaki, I always saw how you two would be so awkward and cute towards each other!" He playfully rolled his eyes at you.

"Sooo, who asked first?? Tell me the details!!" You exclaimed, you heard a chuckle from him. "It was her.. she was actually really straightforward about it, I was taken back. She asked me yesterday, when you went to Nagito's house. I was walking home and she joined me, we decided to go to the park and.. well you know already."

"Awe! That's so cute, so how'd the date go?" Hajime took out a.. Nintendo Switch. "Well... she brought me a gift, she insisted on me taking it. She bought animal crossing for me so we could play it together..? I haven't played it yet." You bursted out laughing, it was too hilarious for you to handle. You tried to stop but even more laughs erupted from you.

"Jesus Hajime!! She bought you a whole ass Nintendo Switch and you got her nothing, I would have left your ass immediately!" You continued to laugh, eventually it died down and Hajime watched you the whole time unamused.

"I'm getting her something tomorrow so shut up, enough about me. What's going on with you and Nagito? You guys are all buddy buddy." Hajime attempted to wiggle his eyebrows but failed miserably, you felt yourself heat up at the mention of Nagito's name.

"Nothing!! We're just good .. friends. Why does it matter to you? Ooo, you scared of getting replaced!!" You exclaimed, he got up and picked up a pillow. You knew what was about to go down and you had not intention of backing down either.

It was literal war between the two of you, it went on for about half an hour. The two of you threw playful insults at each other and teased one another of their love interests. (you kept denying them though) It had eventually died down and you guys decided to quickly clean up and go upstairs.

The two of you were currently eating chips on the ground, it was silent but Hajime broke the silence. "All jokes aside.."

"Do you like Nagito?"

You froze up, I mean— who wouldn't? It was sudden and unexpected, you stared down at the bag of chips in front of you. DID you like Nagito? You never really liked anybody before, maybe you did but you didn't acknowledge your feelings first. You stayed silent, it was a difficult question.

"You've been silent, you okay?" You heard Hajime ask, you looked up and tried your best to smile at him. "I'm .. not sure? I don't think I've ever liked anybody before, he's a friend ..it's weird to think of a friend like that." Hajime smiled at you, he got up and sat beside you.

"Okay, let's see if you like him" you turned towards him. "What do you me-"

"How would you feel if.. he started dating somebody else." Your heart physically hurt, you took a deep breathe in. "I.. would be happy, at least that's what I think I have to feel..."