𐃘 sixteen. -ᬼ

You opened the door to find the one and only, Nagito Komaeda. He gave you a light smile and waved his hand, "Hello Y/n! Thank you so much for accepting my invitation." You were lost in thought, you were.. mesmerized.

He had a white tux on, which you thought he looked absolutely stunning in, and his hair was in a cute little ponytail, his hair was long but not long enough to properly tie all the hair. Some strands were loose, which he had tucked behind his ear.

You couldn't help but feel as if you were staring at an angel, he was so pretty.. and handsome. You felt embarrassed when you remembered what you were wearing, it seemed like you didn't try to even look decent.

"Y/n..? Are you okay? It's the ponytail isn't it.. I knew it was a bit muc-"

"No, no, no! Not at all, it suits you well!" You smiled back at him, you took a step outside and closed the door behind you.

"I should be thanking you, it was sweet of you to invite me out." You replied back, he took out his phone and checked something, you waited until he finished. "We should be there on time if we get a head start now. To the restaurant I mean.." you gave him a nod in approval. "Yeah we should start to go now, before it's too late!"

The two of you began your walk to the restaurant, you don't remember any restaurants being near by.. but then again- you rarely went out to places. It was a silent walk, it was only the afternoon and the sun was still visible. You thought it would be best to bring up a topic to discuss, it was hard considering there wasn't a lot to talk about..

You felt weird, you never found it hard to talk with Nagito but now it seems like anything you'll say will just become awkward. Despite knowing you'll most likely make the walk awkward, you decided to still give it a shot! "I'm still surprised you recovered so fast! Your luck is amazing.."

You saw Nagito slightly flinch at the mention of his luck, you soon regretted saying that but there wasn't anything you could do now. "Ah.. yeah, amazing.. talking about talents, Y/n I've never heard you sing before. You are the Ultimate Singer."

You almost stopped walking, keyword being almost, you found yourself having a tough time breathing and walking properly. The mention of your... your horrible talent, you weren't expecting to talk about it at all tonight— yet here is Nagito asking you why you never sing.

"o-oh.. uh, haha! I just.. I don't like singing that much. That's all. Anyways, how long is the walk?" You attempted to change the subject, in your mind you're praying he won't insist on the talent talk, if he doesn't like talking about his talent he would surely understand, right?

Right?!

"It's just.. 5 to 10 more minutes, why?" He asked, you looked down to the floor and shrugged. "Just .. wondering." You looked up to him and smiled, you were glad he didn't persist on talking about it.

The rest of the walk was consisting a silent and comfortable atmosphere, the two of you didn't say much to each other but found it fine. Eventually the both of you arrived at the restaurant, you gaped at it in awe.

The restaurant was huge, it was really bright and beautiful. You felt out of place and really uncomfortable, how did Nagito even manage to— you forgot he was rich. You mentally facepalmed yourself, make sure to actually try looking nice next time you're asked out.