🅢︎🅘︎🅧︎

If you wanna see
The rest of the art just follow me in Instagram @_joosama

-

"I-" The ravenette turns and faced herself infront of his back. His eyes widen slightly, but turned around and looked at her and smiles a little.

After two hours the two were completely asleep. But kenma woke up for some reason and slightly opened his eyes and saw the sleeping miyuki. He smiles and closes his eyes again. "I love you.."

"I love you too kenma." She says. His eyes widen and blushes very much. She raised her head up and gives her a small peck on the lips. "You've been awake this whole time?" He says to the now blushing female. "Yeah.. Now get back to sleep. "She says and pulls her covers back up and turned off his Nintendo and placed it on the nearby bookshelf ontop their heads.

-

When I got back to miyagi I immediately called kenma since he told me to call him once I got back home. "Hello?" His soft voice got me excited. "I'm back home." I say with a small smile.

"Really? Now that you mention it I remember my brother telling me about this. I guess I forgot."

"You get to remember math equations for college students, yet you don't remember if you pooped earlier or not?" His parents over heard him and started to laugh from this which made him blush. "Anyways we'll be having a practice match in four days, but we'll be staying only for the weekends. Will you be watching?"

"Ofcourse I'd be watching. Call me when you get there alright?"

-

"So do you think karasuno has a female manager? My yakisoba bun tells me no." Yamamoto says. "But don't you want them to have one? I say yes."

"Yeah I agree."

"Are you crazy!? We don't have a girl manager so I'm just gonna be pissed off if they do! Or what if it's worse? She could be a girl and be extremely hot! I would never forgive those stupid jerks for that!" Yamamoto cries and runs to the window. "Never!" He opens the window and yells. "You'll pay for having a girl manager karasuno!" He yells. "Give it a rest yamamoto!" Kuroo yells in annoyance. He turns and averted his eyes to kenma. "Hey! What does kenma think?" He looks over at the mohawk man and an image of miyuki on a karasuno jacket passed his mind which made him blush little. "Does it... Uhh.. Really even matter?"

"Ugh. I knew you would say that."

"But.. I do kinda look forward on playing with them. You know, a little bit." All of their eyes widen from what he said. "Woah since when were you looking forward to anything mr. Couldnt care less kenma kozume!?"

-

"Where are you??"

"I don't see you with your brother..."

"We're starting soon."

Those were the text messages I got at that day. Kenma hasn't seen me since summer so he was really excited and same goes for me. I joined my brothers bus since my parents didn't wanted me to go there separately.

-

"Hey who'd that?" Someone with freckles points at me. My eyes widen and hide behind my brother's back. "Kageyama-san! Were going to a practice match! You don't have to bring your girlfriend just to impress her!" Someone with a buzz cut say to my brother. "You got it all wrong! She's my sister!" He reassures his upperclassmen. Someone with a beauty mark under their left eye randomly karate chops the buzz cutter Male's head. "Don't be so rude to kageyama's little sister." He turns to me with a soft smile. "Apologize for Tanaka's actions. You're welcome to watch our match." He lends his hand out and I shake it.

"What!?" I look over to a short ginger hair male as he looks at me in shock. I tilt my head in confusion. "Hinata, let kageyama's sister sit beside him. She's going to feel uncomfortable if she sits with a stranger." Someone with short ravenette locks says. He sighs and sits beside sugawara. Their seats are just behind us so he can still talk to my brother.

-

Once when we left the bus. I told my brother I was going to powder my nose and ran off the bathroom. I was excited to see kenma, but I'm not really ready to see him. Not at this awful state. After leaving the bathroom, I went straight to the gymnasium seeing that the game was already starting. I looked over the other side of the seats to see two men that looked to be on their 20's sitting to watch the game. I sat down and quietly watched the practice match, wishing for all of them the best.

I spotted kenma walking out the line of the court with the ball. He positioned himself with a normal serve which made me loose my breath for a moment. "K-kenma!" I fangirled in my mind seeing his adorable figure. "Kageyama, cover!"

"Got it!" Daichi calls out which makes my brother move to a setting position. The ginger who was mad at me earlier jumped to a spike. I wasn't so surprised anymore since I already saw his moves back at junior high. My brother sets to him as he spikes it down while his eyes were closed. "He really trust my brother my?" Everyone in the nekoma teams eyes widen when they saw his movements. Especially kenma since it passed a centimeter away from his face. Some of the members and the coach in nekoma questioned the ability of hinata as me, the coach, and their teacher smirked evily. Knowing kenma, bis interest in shoot grew. The coach called for a time out and started at kenma in awe. "Why are cats so hot?" I thought to myself.

After the time out. The first thing kenma did to the ball was a setter dump which got my nose bleeding. "Right side!" Tobio calls. "You got it kageyama!" The libero says before passing his serve to him. He then jumps and spikes it sharply to a clear space. "Wow..." Even after years of watching him, he still amazes me. My brother is like those snipers in movies. Even if their so far away, they still get to shoot their target. "Hey! That one's called a straight hit! It goes down the side! Be selective with your spikes!" Tobio yells to shoyo. I giggle at his perfectionism.