Wattpad Original
Mayroong 7 pang mga libreng parte

SYNOPSIS

When secret agent McLaren Lane starts dreaming about a little girl, buried memories from his past resurface--a past shockingly intertwined with Celine Villarica, his friend with benefits. He realizes that everyone has secrets like him--it's just a matter of finding out what they are.

***

McLaren has learned to live with the lies he was told growing up. He was close with his family, he has a good job he enjoyed, and he liked the company of his friend with benefits, Celine. But when a little girl starts haunting his dreams, turning them into beautiful nightmares, McLaren is determined to find out the truth behind his vague childhood. But secrets come with a price--Celine is also hiding something from him. Out of respect for each other's privacy, McLaren never pushes Celine to share with him and vice versa, but when love is added to the mix and the past starts to catch up to them, they realize that their lives are more connected than they thought. Can they trust each other enough with their memories, or are secrets really meant to be kept--and buried?

DISCLAIMER: This story is written in Taglish.
COVER DESIGN: Regina Dionela