keggers

THE POGUES AND YOU were all in John B's living room, having gone over the latest thing they discussed, Scooter Grubbs decaying body that was just found in the waters

THE POGUES AND YOU were all in John B's living room, having gone over the latest thing they discussed, Scooter Grubbs decaying body that was just found in the waters. They just finished talking about whether they would stay in the dark or come clean.

Whilst everyone was speaking you and JJ were cuddled up on the couch with his arm linked around your waist and your head leant up against his chest, plus with you receiving some small kisses on the forehead, the pogues would discuss their next move.

"Until then, we just lay low, act normal." JJ would say to everyone and set the wad of cash back onto the table, leaning back in the couch and absently playing with Y/N's hair.

"Right. And uh, how exactly do we do that?" Pope would question everyone as he gazed around the room with a questionable expression.

You'd purse your lips a bit and shrug, lifting your hand a little bit "Kegger?" You asked everyone as small grins made it across everyone's face.

————

Kiara and you walked side by side as you held a bag full of red solo cups, speaking about small things that were at the top of your mind. JJ and John B carried the large keg as Pope carried more solo cups.

John B would fill you a cup and you nodded your head thankfully to him, then clinking your cups together. You walked off to the edge of the beach and took a seat as you sipped your drink.

Soon a humorous blonde-haired boy would walk up from behind you and took a seat on the sand beside you, tilting his head to get a better look at you.

"Hi idiot." You spoke with a large grin on your face as you brought up your drink and took a sip.

JJ would mock a fake gasp and grip where his heart would be "Me, the idiot? funny." he said with a small smile as he reached over and took your hand and lacing your fingers. He began to bring up your hand to his lips when you clicked your tongue and he stopped with an amused expression on his face.

"What do you think you're doing J?" You rose a brow to him as he let go of your hand and snuck his arm around your waist and pulled you to his side.

"Oh, nothing."

"Nothing, really."

You laughed a bit and shut your eyes for a moment, enjoying this happiness before all of the people came and the party would really start.

"You amaze me." JJ would speak suddenly as your eyes shot open and you turned your head to him

"What?"