stop, please

A LARGE SMILE was etched across your face as you hurriedly ran down your front steps

A LARGE SMILE was etched across your face as you hurriedly ran down your front steps. You just got more information from your mom cop about the latest news on Ward and the ever famous royal merchant.

Sarah and you were close knit friends, having both grown up kooks and are now giving their old enemies, the pogues, important documents. Though now you had no reason to be their enemy, you have gotten closer with them all and have even scored a kiss from JJ.

You tossed the folder into the basket at the front of your bike and kicked away the brake as you mounted it and pedaled straight to Sarah Cameron's home.

Getting off the bike you kicked the brake back and jogged up to her door, knocking. You heard steps coming from a distance and the door suddenly swung open.

"Ah, Y/N nice surprise, what are you here for?"

Ward questioned as he studied you, his gaze flickering back to the bike for a moment as you momentarily forgotten how to exhale air.

"Oh you know, Mr. Cameron just checking up on your daughter. Knowing that, can I speak to her."

He stared at you before slowly nodding and stepping away from the door, gesturing his hand inside. You nodded your head at him in a small thanks and walked up the staircase to Sarah's door.

'Thank god Rafe's not here'  you thought to yourself when you made your way to her door and raised your fist to knock on it.

"Y/N! Thank god. Come."  A shining Sarah spoke to you as she gripped your wrist and pulled you inside her spacious room.

"Did you get the map—"

"No, but you can still go ahead and tell John B i'll be there soon with it. Better than him thinking i'm a sellout."

She had interjected as you ran a hand over your face in mild annoyance. "Okay just hurry up with it, I'll see you in a bit."

She nodded at that and you approached her door, pulling it open and suddenly halting as you gazed over your shoulder to her.

"Also Sarah, you're dads fucking weird."

And with that you shut the door and raced back down the steps, hurrying enough to not catch any more of Sarah's crazy family members, besides Wheezie.

You walked to your bike and noticed the folder placed differently, furrowing your brows and glancing back at the household before fixing it up quickly and placing it back into the basket.  "Weird." You muttered.