Inquisition

"What is all this?" Allura said when she came to the next location. One wall had a bunch of female symbols, the other had male symbols, all have sheep tied to them. Before the block tower was a marble statue of a woman with a hood and holding a judge's mallet.

Allura didn't have time to dwell on it and began making her way up the tower, running into a bunch of large sheep, with spears! She manages to dodge and get passed them, succeeding in climbing up the tower. She eventually makes it to the top and pulls the rope and climbs the stairs up to the platform.

Once again, Lance was there strumming his guitar. What's more, there was a sheep sitting on the stairs wearing a police hat. He seemed down so Allura goes over to him.

"I can't believe now I'm having these dreams. Is this some sort of karmic punishment for being a police officer?" He asked himself, the noticed Allura. "Oh, hello, did you need something?" He asked.

"Oh, no. I was just going to ask if you were alright." Allura replied. "Pardon me, but I heard you say you were a police officer correct? Do you know anything about this?" She asked.

"Little. Lately people have been coming, talking about horrific nightmares of them almost dying. Then, a few of them wound up dead." He explained. Allura looked at him in shock. "Hmm...?" The guy mumbled. "Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked.

"Maybe." Allura replied. His voice was strangely familiar.

"Eh, it's weird trying to recognize a sheep." He said. "Well, can't be lying around forever. Maybe I should talk to the others." He added. Allura thought she should do the same. She walks up the stairs, though makes a stop to Lance.

"Lance." She greeted, getting the boy's attention.

"Allura! Thank goodness you've made it. I was getting worried." He said with a bright expression, that seemed to shine light on this dark situation.

"I'm come very far. It's thanks to you." Allura said.

"Huh? What do you mean? What did I do?" Lance asked, innocently confused.

"You gave me encouragement when I needed it. Your music helped guide me to the top." She replied, happily. Lance smiled back and continued playing.

"You know," he began. "I think I'm starting to regain some of my memory." He admitted. Allura looked at him in amassment. "I remember playing the guitar, when I was younger, and my Mama, I think, was clapping and smiling at me, then gave me a big hug." He recounted.

"That's wonderful, Lance." Allura praised. The talk reminded her of her own mother, who sadly passed away about 2 years ago. Now that she thought of it, she and her father hadn't been talking as much as they had since then, and around that time, she and Shiro had grown apart as well.

"Allura? Are you okay?" Lance asked, snapping Allura out of her remembrance.

"Oh, yes. Just thinking." She replied, then a thought came to her. "Your Mother, she must be worried sick. Hopefully we can get your memory back and find her." She said, then noticed a look on Lance's face. "What's wrong?" She asks.

"I'm, honestly, a little scared to remember. What if I'm not the person I am now? What if I remember things wrong? What if I don't see you again, or if you like me anymore?" He voiced his worries.

"Hey, it's okay. I'll always be by your side Lance. When you get your memories, and when you go find your mother." She promised.

"Thanks, Allura." He said back. With that, Allura walked up to the platform to the other sheep. She recognized the Purple Jacket Sheep, and went over to him.