Customized Smoothie

It’s 3:50pm and Kiefer’s shift was almost over. He took his phone out from his pocket and began typing. My shift’s almost over! Head on over to Jamba Juice UP town center so I could blend your favorite Juice mix was what he tweeted.

More students came in. He even encountered some of the varsity teams of ateneo. As customers continued to flow and made their orders, he was facing the sink cleaning some of the blenders. Suddenly his co-worker approached him and said “you take this one” referring to the next customer in line. “sure bro” was his reply.

“Hi Welcome to Jamba…” He said enthusiastically as he turned around to face his customer but was immediately cut off as he saw who the person was right across him.

His face lit up and his mouth was half open as she stood there smiling at him

“W-w-welcome to J-Jamba J-j-juice” he said stuttering

“Hi” she replied while letting out a chuckle

“So what would you be having Ms…oh wait. May I have your name?” He asked her

“Mika”

“Mika? You wouldn’t happen to be the really pretty volleyball player from la salle would you?” he said in what seemed to be like a roleplay

Mika did not hesitate to join the game of pretend

“I don’t know about pretty…But yeah I’m a volleyball player from la salle” she answered with a shy smile

“So Ms. Mika from la salle, what will you be having?”

“hmmm” she placed her right hand under her chin, pondering on what to order

“how about our bestsellers? Banana Berry or Strawberry’s wild” Kiefer suggested

“uhmm there’s this custom made drink that my boyfriend would always ask for but I don’t quite remember the ingredients” she said in a somewhat flirtatious manner

“Oh! That can be arranged. One Boyfriend’s custom made drink for Mika!” Kiefer shouted to the crew

When he said this, Mika could feel her cheeks begin to blush as she watched him act so playfully behind the counter. Mika took her wallet out and handed the cash to Kiefer.

“oh, no need to pay Mika. Your boyfriend said it’s on him” Kiefer said with a wink

“can you tell him I said thanks?”

“I’ll let him know!”

Instead of walking over to an empty table to sit, she stood in front of the station where she could see him fix her drink. Based from Kiefer’s actions, one could tell how he desperately tried to impress her. He grabbed a cupful of fruits and tossed it in the air and shooting it in the blender as if making a freethrow on the basketball court. He then took a spoonful of yogurt and once again it flew to the air while he did a 360 turn. Only this time, instead of catching the yogurt with the cup that he held, it landed on his face.

Mika held on to her stomach as if her dear life depended on it. she couldn’t stop laughing at the sight of the dairy product smothered on his face. Kiefer blushed and grabbed a hand towel to clean off the mess. After cleaning himself, he did the trick again and this time it landed successfully in the cup. Mika gestured an applause while Kiefer bowed to his audience of one.

“One boyfriend’s custom made drink for Mika!” Kiefer shouted in spite of Mika already standing by the pick up counter.

“Here you go Ms. Mika!” he says as he hands her the drink