⚠️ 25. feelings, ugh. ⚠️

|◁ II ▷|

jazmine sullivan pick up yo feelings.

"WHAT 'BOUT BREAKFAST?" said Maya to a sensually-crazed Ebén who had abandoned their breakfast plans, and conjured new plans as to how he wanted the two start their morning.

Plans that involved water, no condoms and her.

"I got a better idea," His husk was assured, stretching out his hand for her accept his venture with him. He was treating this escapade with her differently. Refusing to forcibly impose himself on her just because he had carnal needs, he wanted her to want him; the same way he wanted her, so much it burnt.

She looked down at it, not wanting to pause either but knew that she couldn't feel this high forever.

She would deal with the consequences, as there were bound to be some, after, "Fuck it."

His fingers nipped at her waist under the glare of his bathroom spotlights, bringing her back to the scene of the crime where the brutal yet equally passional assault of her lips had taken place.

They both bulldozed into his marble-tiled wall, their tongues were sewn together in a wet stitch. He grappled her thighs, not at all gentle, as he flung her on to his floating vanity sink, mapping out where he wanted start on her body first.

His shredded torso was already free from clothes, dressed in nothing but plaid pyjama bottoms.

His fingers were loosely laced on her windpipe then he tightened his grasp, "Bonita, I'm gonna rail you so hard, I'm gonna make sure you don't walk a day in your life. Again."

His tight squeeze made her head ride up, leaving her mouth to hang open in torment for more of him.

His fingers dove on to her brown skin, tugging her tie belt loose as her breasts had magnetised his eyes. His lips typified an insatiable need for more.

More of her.

In a way that nobody had ever looked at her before.

His lips, a perfect blend of soft with vigour, glided gracefully over her shoulder and up her neck his mouth acrobatics released a deep exhale from her lips that came from her stomach, "Ugh... oh, Ebén"

His curious hands then landed on her inner thigh, his fingers reconvening back to the junction of her thighs and began to softly massage it. She couldn't look away from his inviting lips otherwise every other part of her body would get jealous.

Her body clenched as he continued to finger brush.

"Breathe," Ebén called out to her unyielding body, "Baby, just breathe through it. You can take it"

She snaked her waist as her orbs cased him, desperately, like she couldn't stand the sight of him.

"You're fucking killin' me."

He watched her squirm as he goaded her with the insertion of three fingers into her core, "I know."

"Jesus Ebén, ugh... please!"

Without a warning, he tore the silk off her skin, the blue silk sagging to the floor making good of his promise that clothes weren't allowed upstairs.

His tone sounded harsh "Look at me."

She didn't dare to face the man who sought it his life's mission to torture her.

His wet tongue pirouetted on her nipples, interchanging from soft to hard, whilst his thumb clamped her pussy, making her howl filthily at him.

"Look at me" He was now insisting.