12. tease.

|◁ II ▷|

jessie j petty.

WITH THAT KISS, MAYA DIDN'T pull away like Ebén had expected her to. His tipsy sense of self had staggered to the scene the bathroom sink to talk to the woman who showed restraint when speaking to him and treated conversations with him; like they were chores. He had not primed her with warning as the deep-dark depths of his brown orbs had assessed and continued to assess her want for a kiss.

And so, when her lips leant in (silently signalling that she wanted their lips to mesh) Ebén laid his notorious mark on her lips; and began his terror.

"I really shouldn't be doing this" Maya hummed with eyes bloodshot with lust she shouldn't have been, but the effect of Ebén had women who had never tasted sin, actively partaking in trouble.

And the lothario loved to tempt himself with that which was forbidden.

He also knew that he broke that damning pinky promise of hers but the act of roaming and discovering her supple lips in full made his rule break all the more worthwhile and he would continue his rule breaking if this was to be his punishment.

"Maya, listen to your body and not your head. It wants me. I want you " Ebén's lips had issued her a directive, and silently commanded her to continue, with him, on the self-destructive path of lust.

She was contending with her own self-will wanting to plow all the way but in the back of her mind reminding herself that she'd just be a number to him.

To him, though, she had seared herself into his mind for eternal memory; she got his unsated cock hard leaving him to settle with knock-offs to dim his burning flame.

"You're the worst kind of influence, Ebén"

She berated his tusk grin with kisses that had now moved from his top lip now down to the tattooed patch of a stemmed rose on his neck; so hyper-aware of what her body wanted.

He cradled her chin, still patient as he continued to puck against her lips, "I'll change your mind, watch"

A SUDDEN FLASH cut through the glass; and pictured two spurned enemies locking lips, "Gotcha!"

Their heads pivoted to face the bright flash and Maya was indignant most at herself, for being convinced by his bullshit and then at him, for being so deceptive. Her jaw was ticked as her almond-shaped eyes were burning with rage and at him, "You planned this, didn't you?"

She had lost him, "Did I plan what?"

"This?" She gesticulated, while rasping deep breaths, at the sly pap who continued to sneak snaps of a potential story that would send the news into a media circus. She had finally reached her place where she was old news and his insistence had placed her right back into the centre of the lens.

"I didn't?" Ebén's shoulders were all nonchalant and Maya couldn't grasp why there was such a lack of care in his determined brown eyes.

He gave them a tip her brain finally started to click into sense as she thought long and hard about his motives. There was nothing good about the man.

"You're sucha liar"

"Why would I lie?"

A wry smile was plastered to her lips as her fine shoulders shrugged his anchor-hands off, "You tell me, then? How did they know where we were?"

Her eyes were crowded with interest, and a hint of doubt. "I'm listening?" she added, sucking the skin off of her bottom lip that blitzed his focus.