Tomura Shigaraki x reader

I'm sorry I can't really do fluff because I don't get that kind of affection from anyone but I thought this was pretty cute...

Tomura was acting weird around his partner, Y/n lately and they didn't know why so they went to his room to find out. They knocked on the door three times and only got a grunt in response from him.

"Come in." He was rather quiet when he said that but Y/n walked in and looked at him playing his game.

"Hey... are you okay? You've been kinda distant lately I'm worried about you." Y/n said as they sat on his bed watching him as his fingers twitched hearing her voice.

"I'm fine, nothings wrong so get out!" He said quickly and focused on the game.

"Why are you being so mean to me? I haven't done anything have I?" Y/n asked quietly a bit sad from his reaction of her coming in his room.

"No... you're fine you haven't done anything." Tomura slowly put down the controller and turned to them.

He stood up, sat next to them and wrapped his arms around their (smaller/bigger) frame, being cautious and making sure not to touch them with his hands.

"Tomura..." Y/n looked up at him and smiled at the affection they were getting from him. They wrapped their arms around his waist and nuzzled their face into the crook of his neck while smiling.

"Y/n... why don't you leave me...?" His question confused them and they looked up to his face and saw his saddened eyes.

"Why would I want to leave you? You're amazing!" Y/n smiled and kissed the side of his mouth making sure not to touch his lips.

"But look at me! I'm disgusting, I look like a homeless guy on the side of the street. But you're still here... why?" He asked not looking at them.

"Tomura. You aren't disgusting! And you don't look like a homeless person either! I love you because you taught me how to survive in this world with stupid heroes! You took me in when I was broken and helpless, you fixed me and gave me a home- a family! The league is where I belong... I belong with you, not out there... only with you." Y/n brung their hands up to caress his cheeks and go over his scars with her fingertips.

She slowly leaned in and closed their eyes while Tomura just sat there not knowing how to take it all in, until he felt her press their soft lips onto his he closed his eyes and brung his hands up to cup their cheeks with only four fingers. Y/n pulled back and saw the blush on his cheeks and chuckled.

"I love you Tomura, I always will..." They said slowly and smiled.

"I-I love you too!" Tomura basically shouted causing her to retract their hands.

"Just fuck already! You two are perfect for each other! No they're not!" Twice said as he walked past the door and they both blushed redder than Tomura's eyes.