Shigaraki x reader

Looking over their shoulder they saw more heroes than they could count, all of the heroes were there for the league and they were scared

"T-Tomura..." Y/n pulled on Shigaraki's sleeve and he looked down to their shaking figure and held their wrist carefully with four fingers.

"Hey. It's gonna be okay, if they do anything to you I'll kill them." He said while looking back up to the heroes.

The next few minutes were torture for the league, they were all fighting and the heroes weren't holding back, Tomura had killed 4 heroes without hesitation with a maniacal look in his eyes. Y/n was more terrified than they had ever been before, they didn't know what to do.

"Y/n! Run down that hallway and I'll find you after this!" Tomura yelled out to them while killing another hero.

Y/n turned around and ran out into the hallway to escape the heroes like Tomura had told them to do but before they could get to the end of the hall they felt so much pain in their stomach, they fell down and moved their hands to the middle of their stomach, it was wet and warm, they started shaking as they looked at their hands, they were coated with blood. Y/n turned around to look at who had done this but they couldn't see anyone.

"I-I don't... I don't wanna die... not just yet." They pulled themselves up against a wall and went back the other way, they just wanted Tomura.

They looked around the corner and instantly spotted Tomura's blue hair and smiled lightly, they didn't want to die but if they were going to they at least wanted to see Tomura before they did. They were shaking relentlessly and they could barely stand. A few seconds later they eventually fell and coughed up blood, it splattered on their forearm.

"T-Tomura!" They tried to tell but it was weak, he could still hear it though.

He turned around ready to yell at them to run again but saw the blood all over them, the hole in the middle of their stomach and the tears that ran down their cheeks.

"Y-Y/n?" Tomura muttered their name in disbelief, he stopped everything he was doing and ran to them. "Y/n... Please tell me you're okay... You can't die on me now..."

He hugged their body close to his chest, tears streaming down his eyes landing on their neck.

"T-Tomura..." Y/n muttered his name and pulled out a shaky hand placing it on his cheek.

"Please don't leave... I love you! You can't leave me... not today, not right now! I need you Y/n!" Tomura shook while his grip got tighter on them.

"Please... Please kill me Tomura..." Y/n wiped his tears and looked him in his eyes.

"I- what? No... No, no, no, no! Please no you can't do this- just...  just no..." Tomura's body shook violently, this was the first time Y/n had seen Tomura show any sadness.

"It'll be easy... I'm not going to live Tomu... and I don't want to die by anyone but you... so please just kill me..." Y/n pulled on his shirt tightly, slowly losing them self.

"I- fine... I love you..." He moved his head down to their face and kissed them slowly so he could savour this moment for the rest of his life. "I love you so much..."

"I love you too Tomu..." He nodded his head and pulled one of his hands out and moved it just above their face, he slowly pushed all five of his fingers down and watched them decay.