Spinner x reader

"Hey, Lizard." Dabi called out to get Spinners attention from the drivers seat of the van. "You're swervin' all over. I get car sick easily."

"Don't call me Lizard! My names Spinner! And you got a problem with my awesome driving skills I learnt from gaming?!" Spinner yelled back at Dabi accidentally swerving the car to the left.

"Y-you learnt how to drive from games?! I don't wanna be here, please pull over!" Y/n yelled out while holding onto whatever they could find.

"Hell yeah I did! You wanna see a move I learnt from GTA?!" Spinner tried to show off in front of Y/n but they declined. He bumped his head on the steering wheel and started talking. "What does attacking the police have anything to do with creating a "true hero society"? Are we really following Stains will...? I'm just not sure about this!"

"It's a necessary sacrifice, Spinner. Just take care of the driving." Shigaraki's raspy voice filled the geckos ears and he nodded.

"Hey... Spinner? Do you think something bad will happen?" Y/n looked up at him with shaken eyes.

Spinner jumped as they talked and looked over at them, watching their lips move as their shaky voice spoke. "No! If anything happens I'll protect you! You can count on me Y/n!" He smiled and looked back at the road.

Y/n blushed and nodded as they looked back at the road waiting for their next instructions. They could hear yelling and talking but they couldn't make out what they were saying until Shigaraki yelled out to Spinner.

"Spinner! Decelerate!" Shigaraki's voice boomed and Spinner dome what he had to.

"Spinner... what if something bad happens? What if-" before they could finish talking they heard a loud boom behind them. The ground rumbled and the car shook. Spinner stopped the car and sat there quietly.

"Y/n... while we're not in jail or anything uhh... I need to tell you something." Spinners hands held onto the steering wheel tightly and spoke before they could answer. "I just... I really like you! You're pretty! A-and you're good at fighting! I want to kiss you but I feel like you're repulsed by me! Please tell me how you feel!" Spinner yelled and looked out the window.

Y/n blushed hard and their hands shook in their lap. "Uhh... Spinner I-i like you too! I'm not repulsed by you! I want to kiss you as well!" Y/n yelled and pulled them self over to Spinners face. They didn't know where to kiss so they kissed the tip of his nose. Spinners face went red and he pulled himself out of the window smiling.

"Ok let's go now! Reinforcements are gone be here soon!" The others saw his blush and his huge smile.

"You think they flashed him?" Dabi questioned the two as he smiled.

"Don't be so immature Dabi! Our little Shuichi just confessed to them! Ahh, young love, so cute don't you think?" Mr. compress said as put his mask back on.

"It's disgusting. Being so stupid to give your love to someone who might not even have the same feelings as you..." Shigaraki mumbled while they got back into the van.