The Instinct💋💋(Manan)

Second Shot:🔥🔥

"Water?.."

Manik asks picking up a glass from the nearby table and leads towards the refrigerator.

"I am a bachelor...can't even make a cup of tea. Pardon me for my poor hospitality."

He scuffs, pouring the water into the glass and approaches Nandini who is now sitting on the sofa consciously.

"I wouldn't have had even if you had made. Neither I want water. Now, will you please start the interrogation and let me free asap? Believe me, I am hell tired."

Her anxiety comes out as irritation. Manik grits his jaw with a smirk.

"Ohh... yeah I forgot that how only water can quench your thirst when you are invited by your Mafia boss for a private wine party? So let's talk the business...."

Nandini startles to hear the sudden change in his tone. Manik slowly inches at her. In the next moment the word 'wine party' raises a rush of bile to her throat.

"What the hell he thinks of himself and me? A fucking clairvoyant and a slut? ... That he is forecasting my private party...what he knows about me...my struggle, my coercion?"

Her mind chides and she springs up from the seat. However, Manik's next line moors her to her place.

"Where is the packet?"

Manik comes closer. Suddenly Nandini feels hollowness. For a moment she started feeling an attraction to this guy. She thought that unlike other men he has a sympathetic heart. But she was so wrong.

"She was so fucking wrong. All men are pigs and all should be treated like this only."

Revulsion clouds her mind. She looks at his brown orbs through her lashes.

"Let's see Mr Assistant Commissioner, can my seduction make you forget about the packet? Until now I have never failed.."

Her mind accepts the challenge. She fills the negligible distance and places her hands on either side of his shoulder.

"Officer, did anyone tell you that it's not fair to be rude to a beautiful girl? I don't know what packet are you talking about but I know what packet we should talk about. I don't mind to do it if you have that in your bedside drawer."

She gestures a condom packet and bites her lower lips. Manik glances at her gesture and then to her lips. A mischievous smile beams in his eyes. He holds her both hands and removes them from his shoulder while distances himself a bit.

"You know...I have many interesting things in my bedside drawer which maybe you have never dreamt of but to specially use them on someone...she should have something special...and I didn't find that speciality in you. So let's stick to that packet which is I guess must be bigger than your small packet of pleasure."

His voice is impish. Nandini's eyes flicker with a dare. She again edges to him and stands on her toes to reach his ear. She scoots forward and whispers against his ears,

"How could you know my speciality without giving me a chance? Or you are scared to lose your calmness to my wildness? I challenge you officer...You can't resist me for even 10 minutes..."

She withdraws herself but not before caressing his jawline and lips with a feather touch of her plumpy soft cheek. For a moment their eyes lock...both are trying to fathom its depth.

"Your 10 minutes starts now...if you succeed to turn me on I will let you go without any further question but if you can't I will search you...the way I want..you won't stop me..."

Manik's voice is hoarse sends a shiver to her spine.

"Accepted..."

She sternly says without shifting her eyes. She retreats and slowly heads to the refrigerator and pulls the door. She looks inside for a while and finally takes out a bottle of cold water. She opens the lid and starts gulping water while approaching Manik with slow catwalk. Water dripping from the corner of her lips makes her white shirt wet. Slowly the upper portion of her chest gets completely drenched making her lacy bra prominently visible. Manik glances at this and turns his face with a smirk.

"I am feeling hot officer. Can you turn on the AC?"

Nandini demands suddenly pulling out the wooden stick from her topknot letting her lush silky hair fall on her shoulder and back. For a moment Manik's heart skips its beat. He says in a raspy voice,

"This room doesn't have AC. We have to go to my bedroom."

Nandini already notices her effect on him. Her lips curve in a triumphant grin.

"Let's go...this room feels like a furnace."

She huffs and takes off her high heels. She then lifts one of her legs and places it on the table follows by massaging her cuffs with soft moans. Her voluptuous body curves in such a way that her hips and thighs start moving in a rhythm. At first, Manik turns his face trying to avoid the view, however, some invisible force makes him again change his mind. Nandini steals a quick glace and purses her lips with amusement. She suddenly stands straight and comes very close to Manik.

"Show me the way...Mr officer...let's continue your further interrogation in your bedroom."

She blinks her eyes with a full pout making Manik hitches his breath. He says in a dry voice,

"This side..."

Within a second they come in a room closed from every side. All the curtains are closed and a dim light is illuminating its interior. Manik closes the door too and turns on the AC. Seems that the whole world abruptly shrinks into this small room. Suddenly Nandini's eyes fall on some shelves behind Manik which are jam-packed with different genres of books. Suspense thriller, Horror, Romance, Science fiction, Adventure and many more journals on criminal psychology and medical. Being a bibliophile Nandini widens her eyes in excitement and in a trance comes near to Manik just to lean forward, standing on her toes trying to reach one of the books. Unintentionally, her breasts get pressed to his chest and the corner of her lips touches to Manik's lips. All of a sudden, Manik grabs Nandini from her arms and jerks her back.

"Enough...your time is up. I thought you are a decent girl trapped in this world of crime. It was my instinct but sometimes instinct can be absolutely wrong... You must be involved in this for money only. You use your body and beauty to earn money and privilege. But I am a hard nut to crack, Honey. Maybe I have been too soft to you till now...but now, it's time to be a bit tough. A time to behave like an officer to a mere criminal."

Manik is spitting out all his anger and disgust. The veins of his temple become prominent indicating that his short-lived attraction suddenly turns to aggression. Conflictingly, Nandini is shocked to hear all these. She can't grok why Manik is suddenly reacting in such a weird way. Gradually, the hazy matter gets clear to her. She was trying to take out the book over from his body might have made him think that she was trying to seduce him by her body proximity. She parts her lips to counter but Manik's further words moor her to the place.

To be continued.....

Author's note: There is one more shot to complete the story. Plz do inline comments and let me know how is the cover (The Instinct)?🙏🙏🙏