The day we met again💞(Devakshi)

Last shot: 

"Why did you leave me?"

Suddenly a baritone voice breaks her reverie. Sonakshi stiffens her body. From the very beginning, since she met Dev today, she knew that she will have to face this question again and like the past, she won't be able to circumvent. She withdraws herself from his proximity and tries to avoid him...both physically and mentally. However, a strong pull again makes her bang to his hard chest.

"Not this time..today you have to answer me. If destiny has given me this opportunity to ask the question I want the answer."

Dev's voice is tenacious. He looks through her eyes holding her tightly into his chest.

"I have already given you my answer. I didn't love you. It was merely my limerence which is very common at a tender age. You were my crush not love and I understood it very soon."

She says curtly without breaking the eye contact.

"Only your limerence...so out of your limerence or infatuation you still care for me. You can't see me getting hurt by anyone. You are still worried about my safety the way you used to be and you want me to believe that I was your mere crush...whose heart you crashed like a glass."

He jerks her holding her shoulder. Sonakshi pushes him forcibly and frees herself.

"Yes...yes...I crashed your heart as I crashed many more...because you were nothing but a toy boy for me...you..."

Her words halt in midway as she feels a sharp sting on her left cheek.

"Shut up...just shut up before I kill you right here right now."

Dev again raises his hand but a violent knock on the door startles both of them. Dev vehemently glances at Sonakshi and tries to rush at the door but couldn't as Sonakshi again clutches his hand. She sways in denial while Dev jerks her hand.

"Stop your drama..I am not a toy boy of yours anymore."

He says sullenly and again tries to approach the door. All of a sudden Sonakshi does something which makes Dev anchored in his place with surprise. Sonakshi pulls him with all her might and fusses her lips with his in a blink of an eye. Initially, it feels like a way to stop him but gradually it metamorphoses into a passionate kiss which has everything...surrender, assurance, dependence and of course a strong indication of love. At first, Dev was reluctant to reciprocate as it was a quandary for him but his mental resistance is defeated by his emotional acceptance and he too sinks his lips in her soft petals. They don't know how long they were lost in this divine feeling. Gradually, the biological system obstructs them and they feel breathless. Both withdraw and touch their foreheads...slowly panting with closed eyes.

"Will you still say you don't love me?"

Dev whispers. Some pin-drop silent moment pass.

"I was tricked...by your Mom and when I realized my mistake till then, it was too late. You were far away from me, Dev."

Sonakshi's lips twist in a sad smile. Suddenly Dev pushes her away from his torso.

"Don't say a lie. How can you blame a person like this who is not even in this world to prove it wrong?"

Dev rebukes while Sonakshi looks at him quizzically. Dev bents his head and nods in positive.

"I didn't know that your Mom is no more but that won't change the truth Dev that Mrs Iswari Dixit came to me and told me a lie about your career, your life and your future. She told me that your father mortgaged your house and the entire business to a person and now you are not being able to return the debt. In this condition, he will confiscate your entire property. She further told me that the only way to avoid it is if you get married to his daughter. She cried and pleaded to me that only I can convince you of this. But I knew that you will never agree with this. So I decided to lie to you. I tried to make you hate me and I, unfortunately, succeeded in my foolish deed. You believed my words over my eyes which had still that believe that perhaps you can see their pain...the truth behind those lies."

Du har nÄtt slutet av publicerade delar.

⏰ Senast uppdaterad: Jun 22, 2020 ⏰

LÀgg till den hÀr berÀttelsen i ditt bibliotek för att fÄ aviseringar om nya delar!

ANECDOTES- A collection of short storiesDÀr berÀttelser lever. UpptÀck nu