The Instinct💋💋💋 (Manan)

Last Shot:🔥🔥🔥

"Strip..."

She looks at him with wide-open eyes. It's hard to believe his words.

"Go and stand in front of the bed and strip..."

Manik's tone is determined. He points his chin to the suggested place.

"But Manik...I..I..only wanted to...."

Nandini's unstable words get suppressed by Manik's stern tone.

"You only wanted to seduce me by any means...but unfortunately, I am not...So according to our deal, it's my time to search you in my way and you can't stop me."

Suddenly Nandini's surprised eyes alter to full of hatred. She ups her chin in desperation and walks towards the place Manik indicated. She stands there and without any further argument and evasion starts disposing of her clothes one by one. During this, nobody moves their eyes from each other. It is like a mental battle rather than physical action and reaction. When she remains in only her inners, resting her both hands on the waistline, she says without any hesitation,

"Proceed, officer...I am ready to be searched..."

Her voice is arctic. Manik strides to her and stands in front of her without breaking the eyes contact. He directly places his both hands under her lower bra-cups and lifts both the breasts just to examine if anything is hidden under the bulge. A disgust yet a current flows through her spine. She curls her toes to control her irregular breath. Being satisfied Manik now inserts his fingers inside the bra-cups from the cleavage door and circles them all over her bosoms. Her nipples get hard with the touch. Manik can feel it but his expression doesn't change, neither he looks at her chest. After full conviction, he pulls out his hands and travel them towards her backside along with the bra band and halts to the hook. Nandini folds her lower lip and presses it under her teeth. Manik's hands don't stop there instead slip down skimming on her spine cavity to her panty's elastic band. First, he roams them on her butt cheeks to the joints of her thighs. Then he traces his fingers along the crack...down and down until it touches her womanhood. Nandini shrinks and can't help but shut her eyes.

"Open your legs..."

An order hits her ear. She moves her legs apart.

"Wider..."

Again the hoarse voice commands. She obeys still closing her eyes.

Manik's finger touches her navel and slowly crawls down towards her panty's waistband. He slides his hand inside the lacy cloth making Nandini open her eyes with a jerk.

"Officer, I think...you forgot... that...panties have no pockets...how can be a packet... hidden in a panty?"

Her voice is a hoarse whisper.

"A panty doesn't have a pocket but your body has...I want to check that..."

His dark voice immediately decodes the inner meaning. Fright flickers in her eyes. Manik clenches his jaws and roves his fingers on her mound following the slits to her core. Nandini again tightly closes her eyes when she feels his finger sinking inside her sensitive entrance. He circles his fingers making her let out a suppressed moan.

"Ummhh..."

"It seems that it's easier to turn you on than me. Your body reacts so quickly."

Manik says with a mocking tone feeling her wetness. His gaze shifts to her fists. He smirks and again eyes her face just to find tears are trickling down from her closed eyes. She is pressing her lips to vanquish her breakdown. He immediately withdraws his hands and steps back. Nandini lets out a wail and kneels down palming her face. Her body is quivering with slur and revulsion. For a while Manik becomes perplexed. His aversion against this girl again turns into empathy. For his job requirement and especially as his way of work, he collected information about Nandini which made him come to a conclusion that this girl is trapped in this Mafia world without her concern and probably is being blackmailed to serve. However, her desperation forces him to think otherwise. But now her tears and shattered willpower pushes him in deep remorse. He comes near to her and tries to help her to stand but her raised hand makes him stop.

"I think your search is over and you are satisfied enough...Now can I wear my clothes or I have to wait for your another trick to enjoy my body?"

Her revulsive voice makes him turn his face in shame and repent. Nandini stands up and continues with a hissing tone,

"It's okay...if you want to go further with this body because I have nothing to offer you in return for my freedom. So come and fulfil your lust behind the mask of your duty. But before that let me tell you one thing, I was not trying to throw myself on you...I was very impressed with your book collection and being a book worm I couldn't control myself to touch them...I was just being lost in my childhood memories..."

She abruptly becomes mum.

"You can go...nobody will stop you. Wear your dresses and come outside."

Manik says in a deep virile voice and slowly exits the room. He sits on the sofa palming his face.

"What the hell have I done? Did I actually use my power to demolish a girl's self-respect? Did I treat her as a criminal or a minx behind the mask of my duty? She might be a drug dealer but I have no right to ruin her dignity."

His conscience reviles him. Suddenly a voice startles him.

"Can I go?..."

Nandini is standing, fully clad; however, her expression is still exhausted. Manik observes her with tired eyes.

"You don't need to go to your boss. He has been arrested 1 hour ago. So you can go to your home and take care of your brother who has been suffering from leukaemia for the last 1 year and your boss was taking advantage of this situation."

Nandini widens her eyes in surprise. Is her instinct right?

"Does this rude, arrogant, control freak man actually have a soft, compassionate heart?"

A corner of her heart wants to believe this.

"Don't be so surprised. This is my job. I never start any case without proper homework. Now go before I change my mind."

Manik narrows his eyes. A smile creeps on her lips. She turns on her heels and approaches the door but halts in middle and turns again.

"Officer, you can check your fridge after I leave. Maybe you will get what you are searching for."

She giggles but a raspy voice flinches her.

"Wait...you are under arrest. What do you think....I didn't notice you when you opened my fridge for the bottle and sneakily kept the packet inside? And for your kind information, this room has a CCTV and your whole act has been captured already. I thought to let you go but it seems that you like to play with fire."

He comes closer to a nervous Nandini. Both are staring at each other. One with a sheepish expression and one with a mischievous smile.

"But you still can turn the table. You were right. I want to fulfil my lust with you. But not as an officer."

Nandini frowns but before she can say anything Manik's next words anchors her in her place.

"As a husband...Marry me, Nandini Murthy...Because I am completely turned on by you."

Next few minutes pass with a beautiful sight of kissing of two newly fallen lovers.

............................END..............................

Author's note: This is the end of the story. Hope you liked it. Plz do inline comments and let me know your view about the cover picture (The Instinct). 🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️