Short (quote) starters 2

"Anita and I aren't together anymore."

"Would you like to visit me at Cotchford Farm? I feel lonely and bored"

 "Christ Edith Grove is extremely messy, but it's always like that."

 "I have to go hang out with some mates at a birthday party they're doing for someone, would you like to go?"

"Being in this band is way too exhausting and stressful for me sometimes. But it's fun too occasionally."

 "What's with people asking us the same questions almost all the time?'

"Georgia is full of idiots." (note: Brian actually said this lol-)

 "I'm having a bad trip can we please hang out..?

"Look at this lovely outfit! I keep wasting my money on outfits and albums but it's all worth it!"

 "It's a hot day, wanna swim or get some ice cream?"

 "How about you go with me to the Monterey Pop Festival? I'll be introducing Jimi Hendrix, he's a really good friend."

 "Do you know anyone that could remove the bags under my eyes..? They look terrible and so many people don't have them and look great."

 "Oh you liked the Winnie The Pooh books as a kid too?"

"It's like I'm not even in the band anymore."

 "How do I stop really bad habits that could affect me and others?"

 "Mick and I never went out together! Can you please stop bringing it up!? Quite a few people for the press already asked a lot."

 "Wanna go out and take our dogs to the park? And maybe, go out and do something later?"

 "Did you steal the cushion for my car?!"

"I accidentally hurt myself playing instruments, it's hard to explain. But you probably wouldn't believe some of it."

"I must have been really embarrassing at the Rock and Roll Circus."

 "I just found out some of my band mates unplugged my amps a couple times when in the studio or performing. I guess it's my fault for not being in the best condition."

 "Hey, can you pick me up? The band left in the van without me again.."

 "Stop calling me Mr. Shampoo just because I care so much about my hair!"

 "Whenever I was on the tour van or plane some of the band and some other people there joined in on saying stuff like: "Oh where's Brian? "Did you see what he was wearing yesterday?" They acted like I wasn't there.."

 "Guess who just got called a shortarse."

 "I got made fun of again for my Humber Super Snipe because of how short I am when I'm driving it."

 "I had to go walk a goat, yes. I still walk him sometimes."

 "I don't remember anything from last night, but I see a bus in my yard. So I can only assume what I did this time."

"Y'know, when I was a little kid it felt like my parents didn't care much at all about me. I just need to thank you for making me feel loved and appreciated."

 "Hey, I'm calling you because I think  someone planted that marijuana at my place since I never put my stuff behind my food in the kitchen."

"I feel so miserable today, maybe Anita did one of those black magic spells to get back at me."