Holiday prompts

New Years:

You celebrate New Years with Brian at Edith Grove, even if it's messy you still try to have a good New Years party together.

You get drunk with Brian on New Years.

You see Brian for the first time in forever at a New Years party with your friends, which you and him used to be really close.

You and Brian got left behind by your friends at a bar once New Years is done so you and him try to find your way back. But stop at a hotel since it's late, so you both start to get to know each other more.

Halloween:

You and Brian watch scary movies with all the lights off and eat sweets/snacks together. One of you gets scared 

You and Brian dress up for Halloween. Or visit places that are claimed to be "haunted".

One of you have a hard time sleeping due to overthinking after watching scary movies and seeing things in the dark.

You go to a Halloween party, and do games there together. As well as many other things.

Christmas Eve/day:

Since Brian's family doesn't seem to care much about him. He goes and celebrates it with you, your friends, and maybe some of your family. And you give each other gifts.

You and him kiss under the mistletoe.

Brian has a party at Cotchford Farm and people get to stay the night, and celebrate together. 

Laying together by the fire on Christmas day with his cats, and dog.

//these weren't good at all I'm sorry-