Hospitals

After an hour and a half, Jay was still not awake. Erin stayed with him the whole time. She looked at the clock hanging on the wall across from her and saw that it was 7:45 am. Erin felt her getting tired, but she didn't want to fall asleep, even though it was hard and her eyes were getting heavier. She didn't want to fall asleep because she wanted to be there for Jay when he woke up and... suddenly she was ripped from her thoughts by a quiet 'mommy'. Erin looked to the other end of the room where her daughter was. 

"Hey, little one. Did you sleep well?" 

"Morning mommy. Yes, I did. Where are we? Are we still in the hospital?" said a sleepy voice.

"Yes, we are, but don't worry, okay?" 

"Okay"

Suddenly the doctor and a nurse came into the room. 

"Good morning Miss Lindsay, we just want to check at Jay and see how he's doing," the doctor said in a friendly voice 

"Good morning" Erin replied. Erin got up and went to Malia so the doctor could examine Jay. 

"Good morning" Malia also said. 

Malia is very well behaved and Erin taught her to always greet other people politely. 

"Thank you" said the nurse. 

"Who are you dear little one?" asked Doctor Lane. 

"I'm Malia, I'm two years old and this is my mommy." 

Erin smiled and chuckled a little when she heard Malia say that. 

"Okay, so everything looks pretty good so far, I just want to get a CT to see why he hasn't woken up yet." 

"okay" Erin said, nodding. 

"Okay, Paula, please take him up for a CT."

 Paula nodded. 

"You two should get some rest or get breakfast. He'll be back in 45 minutes," said Dr. Lane as he left the room. 

" Are you hungry, my sweetheart?" 

" Yes, a little. " 

" Okay, let's go to the cafeteria and get something to eat."

Erin and her daughter headed off towards the cafeteria.

Hey guys ;) I'm sorry hadn't updated for so long. I know this chapter is really short but the next one is going to be longer and I'm going to update again tomorrow. I'm sorry if there are any typos or something but I wrote this at 2 am. As always I would really appreciate some feedback ;)