Surprised By Will

Erin's POV

When I opened my eyes everything around me was so bright and I could not see anything clearly. I tried to see more clearly by blinking. Where am I? Why can't I see? What is happening? All these questions went through my head. I tried to remember. Suddenly I heard a voice murmuring softly, but I could not understand anything. I took a deep breath in and out, hoping it would calm me down. It worked I calmed myself down and the voice became clearer. 

"Erin, you're in the hospital." 

What am I doing in a hospital? Did I get shot? No, I would remember that. I was thinking, suddenly I remembered. Jay. Jay Halstead. I came to the hospital because he was hurt, but why am I in a hospital bed? Oh, yeah, that's right. I fainted when I went back into Jay's room. Then I suddenly remembered that Malia was here too. 

"Malia," I mumbled.

"Who is Malia," someone said. 

Then I realized again that I was not alone. I opened my eyes, and there was Will by my bed. Will Halstead. Jay's brother. 

"Will? Hey."  

"Hey, sleepyhead." 

I sat up. 

"What about Jay? When did you get here? How long was I out?" 

Will sighed deeply. 

"He's still in O.R. You've been unconscious for 45 minutes and I've been here for half an hour." 

"Oh, okay" 

A nurse entered the room. 

"glad you're awake, miss lindsay. Your daughter is with us at the nurses' station. Don't worry." 

I nodded, but when I looked at Will, I saw the look on his face. He was confused and about to say something, but decided not to. The nurse examined me and nodded. 

"You can get up now. It seems that you have only had a fainting spell because you have not eaten or drunk anything.Plus the bad news about Mr. Halstead." 

She took out my IV again and gave me something to drink. I got up. Will hugged me. 

"It's good to see you again, Erin." 

"You, too," I said. 

We left the room and went to the nurses' station to pick up Malia. "Mummy," she screamed and ran at me. I took her in my arms and hugged her. I thanked the nurses and Will, Malia and I went to Jay's room. Will couldn't take his eyes off Malia the whole time. 

"So you have a daughter," he said. 

"Yes." I just answered.

 When we got to Jay's room, he still wasn't there. 

 Malia said " Hi, my name is Malia, I'm 2 years old." 

"Hey, Malia, I'm Will. Nice to meet you." 

Malia smiled and sat on my lap. We waited and waited...

Hey guys;) Sorry for not updating a long time. I know this chapter is a little short. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. I also started a second fanfic called 'Be Alright', it is about Linstead too. I'm also gonna start a Linstead One-Shots book in the next few days. Thank you for reading again;) Have a nice day!!