1 C⃨h⃨a⃨p⃨t⃨e⃨r⃨

( Author POV)

Joshua stirred in his sleep as he slowly awoke. He opened his eyes to an unfamiliar room. He looked around and a screen caught his eyes.

* You are the 13th awoken*

'What does that mean?'

Joshua thought as he looked around the room. There was a bathroom provided for him.

*Ding*

*Make your way to the living room*

Joshua moved slowly towards his bedroom door. When he opened the door, he was met with a kitchen. It was quite big. He walked around and saw the living room. There sitting were 12 other people and a giant screen.

They looked over and saw Joshua walking over. Some smiled others just stared.

*Ding*

They all turned their heads and looked at the screen.

*Number 13- Joshua*

*You maybe wondering why you 13 were chosen*

* 13 people from each city have been chosen for an experiment done by the government. Before coming here each of you were injected with a serum. This will have side affects.*

*We will check on you in some months. For now go to your room and read your screens.*

( Joshua's POV)

I stood there for a while staring blankly at the screen. I abruptly stopped when a hand waved in front of my face. I turned and saw a boy around my height.

"You okay? You were staring for a while."

I just nodded my head.

"I'm fine. Just got caught up."

He nodded and walked away. I headed back to my room just as the screen said. As I walked in, I closed the door behind.

*You will find out your species in a few months... Jisoo*

-Jisoo-