3 C⃨h⃨a⃨p⃨t⃨e⃨r⃨

( Author POV)

It has been 2 months since the boys found themselves in the house. Joshua has taken a liking to Jeonghan. You can say he had a small crush.

It was another normal day in the house. Everyone was chilling in the living room. It was then when they heard a knock on the door.

'They're here.'

Joshua made his way towards the front door. When he pulled it open, he was met with men with bags. He let them in and closed the door behind.

*Please get in line from the numbers you guys first arrived. A needle will be injected but no harm done.*

The line went from Mingyu, Seungcheol, Hansol, Seungkwan, Jeonghan, Chan, Dokyeom, Soonyoung, Jihoon, Wonwoo, Jun, Minghao, and Joshua was last.

Each went up and was injected with different colored juices. They each grabbed their arms from the slight pain.

As they ended, the people left quickly.

*These should take effect by tonight. Get a good rest tonight...*

*Especially you...... Joshua*

The rest turned to face Josh, looking at him confused. He just shrugged and walked towards the kitchen. He got himself a water and started chugging.

( 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚛)

Wonwoo came towards while he was drinking.

"Josh... why did they mention your name specifically?"

Joshua stopped drinking and stared at Wonwoo.

"I don't know. Maybe they were just trying to scare us..."

Wonwoo gave Joshua that 'I hope so' face and walked away. It was getting dark and everyone was tired. Joshua slowly walked to his room. He closed the door after himself and laid down.

~Joshua's Nightmare~

"Jisoo~"

Joshua looked around the dark room, trying to find the figure that called out his name.

"W-who are you?"

"Oh~ You know who I am.."

Joshua was terrified. He realized it was just a voice in his head.

"W-why are you still h-here!? I got rid of you!"

Shua heard footsteps getting closer.

"Just know I'm 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 here."

~End~