4 C⃨h⃨a⃨p⃨t⃨e⃨r⃨

( Author's POV)

Joshua woke up from his nightmare, covered in sweat.

'That dream... '

He slowly got up and made his way to his bathroom. He turned on his light and looked at himself in the mirror.

       His eye color was darker than normal. He twisted the sink handle and put his hands under the water. He brought up his hands and washed his face.

      'Maybe I just need some water.'

      Joshua made his way out of his room and into the kitchen. He grabbed a glass and fixed himself a drink.

      "Why are you awake ,Shua?"

      Joshua looked up and was met with the eyes of  Jeonghan. He put his drink on the table.

        "I just had a bad dream and couldn't go back to sleep."

Jeonghan walked over to Shua from the over side of the kitchen. He lifted his hand up and felt his cheek.

"You're face is so warm.."

Joshua slowly leaned to his touch. Jeonghan was surprised by the sudden movement. He slowly moved his other to Joshua's cheek, and cupped his face.

     Joshua turned his head to face Jeonghan. They stared into each other's eyes and slowly started to lean in. Their lips touched slightly, until fitted together perfectly.

       They shared a passionate kiss until they had to pull away for air. They put their foreheads together.

         "It seems like you have feelings for me.... as more than friends."

        Joshua kissed Jeonghan of his cheek and leaned back down.

       "I've liked you for a while, Han."

      Joshua blushed from saying that but felt relieved  that he finally said that.

       "The amount of gay in this kitchen is just...."

     The couple in the kitchen looked over to see a messy haired Wonwoo sitting down. Jeonghan looked at Joshua.

        "I got this."

    Jeonghan looked over at the younger and with six easy words, the younger wanted to leave.

      "Don't you have a thing for Mingyu?"

   (Is it 7 because don't is just do and not? Don't know don't care😌)

      "You know what I regret coming in here. I'm gone."

     With that Wonwoo left and went back to his room. Jeonghan turned back to Joshua to see him giggling.

         "As I was about to say.... will you be my lovely little boyfriend?"

          Jeonghan rubbed his nose against the latter as he said it.

         "Of course! I love you, Jeonghan."

———————————————————————————

      Really don't know why it took me so long to write this chapter. If is probably because I've been drawing a lot nowadays. 😐 And maybe procrastination. Lol in the next chapter I might be more focused on Meanie because this was mostly Jihan. It's only because Wonu was included. Really don't know where this story is going.