5 C̥h̥ḁp̥t̥e̥r̥

This chapter will focus on Jihan cause they got together last chapter and we can always learn what happened to Meanie later on. Also I'm lazy and have no  idea where this story is going.
———————————————————————————

NO ONE'S POV

Joshua woke up from a dream with the warmth of something around him. He looked up and was met with the eyes of his lover.

He quickly stuck his head in Jeonghan's chest, a faint blush appearing over his face.

"Babe"

The blush on Shua's face quickly became darker as he heard Han's voice. He looked up and and had a kiss planted of his forehead.

"We have to get up. I'll make you breakfast..."

      Josh slowly got up and straddled Han's waist. Lighten up at the sound of breakfast, he leaned down and gave him a little peck on his lips. Then he got down and walked out.

    "I'll get some stuff out for you! I'm starving!"

     Jeonghan chuckled at his little lover. He slowly made his way downstairs and found Chan and Cheol playing games,Jihoon was sleeping and Soonyoung was messing with Jihoon.

    Jeonghan walked towards his lover,slowly wrapping his hands around Josh's waist. He breathed in his scent.

      "I said I would make breakfast but it seems like you started without me."

     Joshua turned and around and bopped Hannie's nose.

"I guessed since you took too long, I wanted to start."

   "I didn't even take-

   " Just sit and wait!"

    Before Han could say any thing, Wonwoo walked into the kitchen.

     "You two really should get a room."

   Han looked at the younger and smirked. He made his way to his seat.

      "Or we could just get one for you and Mingyu.."

          Wonwoo turned around with a dark blush on his face. "HEY-"

     "CAN YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP, IM TRYING TO NAP!! AND SOONYOUNG POKE ME ONE MORE TIME AND ILL FUCKING WACK YOU!!"

(Jihoon mad y'all. Everyone bout to die)

     Everyone started laughing as Soonie slowly moved away from Jihoon. Vernon slowly walked in with Seungkwan by his side.

       "The fuck happened here?!"

       Joshua slowly made his way to Jeonghan with a plate while explaining.

      "Jihoon was just yelling because Wonwoo was yelling and Soonyoung kept trying to gain his attention."

      Vernon slowly walked to the cabinet and opened it to get some food but the next moment he was screaming.

   "Hyung, why are in the freaking CABINET!?!"

     "Shh.. I'm hiding from Minghao.."

     "Kyeom, why are you hiding from him?"

     "I'm hiding because I-"

    "Seokminnie.."

        "SHIT!! I GOT TO GO!!"

      With that Dokyeom ran out the kitchen to the garden. Behind him was Minghao.

     "It has been crazy today. And it's too early for all of this."

       Hannie said as he washed the dishes. Shua joined him. Agreeing as they both washed.

        Mingyu suddenly walked into the room with a concerned look.

          "Guys....."

               "Yeah, Gyu?"

           Mingyu hesitated for a moment.

        "I t-think I broke Jun Hyung..."

       "NOW HOW THE FUCK DID YOU-"

_________________________________

    That's it for this chapter. I probably made some mistakes but I'm too lazy to re check. It has been a while because I've had other ideas for a ff. I'm also an procrastinator that might be why it took so long to finish this chapter.