I Know You

Considering he was under the most known and powerful Mafia boss in Yokohama. You would think as his right hand man he would know his place right? He would know screwing with the enemy is against rules, love of any kind was stupid and would lead to death, and friendship...? Well that's been nonexistent since a teenager. And being an omega on top of it all. You were owned. It was just that simple. You had no say so from the beginning. He knew one of these three simple things could get him killed, but yet he couldn't help the rush he felt when he sneaked out to meet the one person he loved dearly. The ginger man heard a knock on the hotel door, and he looked out of the peephole before opening the door. He groaned as he was kissed directly on the lips and the smaller framed man kicked the door closed behind him. The taller man hoisted his lover up into his arms and his lover wrapped his legs around him, he carried him to the bed and laid him down kissing his cheek and neck. The smaller man sighed softly as his neck was being kissed, bit, and sucked. And he tossed his head back letting out a moan as he felt a big and strong hand slip into his pants.

"H-hnn... fuck..."

The man used his other hand to unbutton his vest and open it, he undid his tie and popped the buttons on his shirt as he kissed down from his neck to his chest. He swiped over his pink and hard nipple and lightly sucked. The man arched his back and he twisted his fingers in the ginger man's hair. The man left a hickey around his nipple, and he moved to biting and sucking down his stomach and he soon reached his member. The older male looked up at his lover before taking him into his mouth whole.

"Ha...! W-wai- nngh...!"

The man started off sucking him off slowly before slowly speeding up his menstrations, watching as his little lover fell apart bit by bit. The man beneath him was dripping precum, and the older male used it to lubricate his fingers, and gently slide one digit inside of him. The man beneath him gripped the sheets and he whimpered. He couldn't take it. Feeling his mouth wrapped around his member and the fingers working him open, in and out, reaching the deepest parts of him, he felt close to letting go. And when those two fingers turned to three and they were pressed up at an angle and hit his sweet spot he couldn't stop the orgasm coming.

"A-a-ah...!!" The smaller male came and his body shuddered as it was coming down from the high of his orgasm, he panted heavily as he held onto the sheets. The muscular male leaned up and he kissed his lover's cheek and neck. "Chuuya you alright?" He asked, still kissing parts of his body.

"Ugh... fuck you..." He panted. "That was cruel Sakunosuke..."

He chuckled. "Your body didn't seem to mind." He smirked smuggly.

Chuuya flipped him off, Oda grabbed his hand and he kissed it. Oda got up for a moment stripping himself out of his clothing, and he got back into bed. He kissed Chuuya's inner thigh and he bit and sucked leaving hickeys as he moved up his leg. He leaned down and kissed Chuuya and Chuuya groaned into the kiss as he felt Oda slowly sliding inside of him. Chuuya used one of his legs to pull Oda all the way inside of him, and both males moaned out. Oda waited for a moment for Chuuya to get adjusted, Chuuya started moving his hips letting him know he could move. Chuuya moaned as Oda started thrusting inside of him.

"Hnn...so good...d-don't stop..." Chuuya says, pulling Oda closer, and Oda kissed his shoulder as he thrusted faster. Oda groaned into his shoulder and he lifted him up a bit by his hips and Oda angled down, and he hit Chuuya's sweet spot making the shorter male whimper helplessly and toss his head back.

"Ngh...!! S-so deep...! Hn... s-stop... I'm gonna...!"

Oda licked Chuuya's scent gland. It was so hard to restrain himself, Chuuya was letting out the sweetest scent. "Then cum..." Oda thrusted one more time before he groaned cumming inside of Chuuya and Chuuya came as well. Both men panted heavily and Oda kissed Chuuya all over his face and lips. They enjoyed the after bliss of sex and stayed tangled in eachother's arms for a little while.

Chuuya kissed Oda's lips softly before getting up.

"Don't go..." Oda says, grabbing his arm.

Chuuya turns around. "You know I can't stay. I've been here too long already."

"I love you..." Oda said, stroking his cheek.

"That's foolish. You shouldn't love me. I don't love you."

"Liar. I know you do."

"Oh?" Chuuya says questioningly. "And what makes you so confident?"

"Because I know you." Oda says twirling his hair. "I know you care. As much as you deny you do."

Chuuya looked at him for a moment before leaning down kissing him. "Now really I have to go. I'll see you in a few days." Chuuya kisses him one more time before he leaves.

Port Mafia Headquarters, 7:23 am

"You're late." Dazai scolded.

"Sorry Boss, I had to attend to personal matters." Chuuya said, kneeling.

"Hm..." Dazai didn't believe him too much. Chuuya was never a good liar. But he didn't have time to press right now. He would handle that matter later.

"Well anyway we are on the first plane out of here to Seoul, Korea. We have a meeting the following day with Yi Byeong-Su."

"Ah right. About making a deal between his organization and us correct?"

"Yes exactly."

Chuuya nodded. "I will pack a quick bag, and do research on Yi Byeong-Su."

"As expected." Chuuya was about to leave but Dazai stopped him. "Chuuya?"

"Yes Boss?"

"You sure there's nothing you want to tell me?"

"I'm sure, it's truly nothing Boss."

"Hm, alright

"Hm, alright. Well then you're dismissed. Hurry, we must leave by 9 am."

It seems like Dazai was about to have to keep closer ties on his right hand man.

To Be Continued...