I Love You

Chuuya sighed as he sat in the chair beside Dazai on the plane. They didn't have too long of a flight just 2 hours and a half. Chuuya pulled the tablet from beside his leg, and he logged in and pulled up information on the man they were going to see.

"So I did the research you asked on Yi. To the outside he seems to be your typical everyday business man, typical 8 to 5. He owns a building for financing, but under that facade he is selling drugs to customers underhandedly. He's been very successful truthfully. And rarely ever caught. Never screwed anyone over he's done a deal with, seems like a pretty straight forward man. Exactly what is it that we are looking for out of him?" Chuuya asked curiously as he handed Dazai the tablet. "I know it can't be drugs. We don't bother with those too much."

"Just an upper hand."

"Upper hand?"

"Now Chuuya you know it isn't best to ask too many unnecessary questions. Just trust me. I have my reasons."

"Right... Trust you. Cause that has always gotten me very far."

"Ah, don't be such a stick in the mud Chibi. I promise the task at hand won't involve too much heavy labor as long as you do your job and keep things balanced."

Chuuya narrowed his eyes. "Knowing you, you would ruin that balance just to seem me suffer."

Dazai chuckled. "Is that how lowly you think of me?"

"This isn't about morales. I just know you. And I don't know what game you're playing at, but don't get us killed in the process."

"Never that. I'm not done here just yet."

Armed Detective Agency, 5:00 pm

Oda sighed as he was looking at his phone. He hadn't heard from Chuuya all day, he was worried. The small ginger would at least send him a text to let him know he was fine, which usually led with a talk to you later. But nothing today, it just wasn't like him.

"Oda-san?"

"Ah, yes?" Oda responded a bit delayed.

"You okay?" Akutagawa asked. "You've been staring in your phone for quite a bit. Like something is troubling you."

"Ah, it's nothing. Don't worry about it, I am just a bit all over the place today."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, you have no reason to worry." Oda smiled as he ruffled Akutagawa's hair and the young teenager complained.

Seoul, Korea: Lotte Hotel Seoul, 11:23 pm

Chuuya panted heavily. This was too much. His clothes were soaked. He felt like he could barely breath... He wasn't used to this anymore. He hadn't had a heat in a long time due to taking suppressants, and having your heat started on purpose after so long was horrible.

"Y-you lied..."

"Only slightly." Dazai said as he flipped through the pages of the file he collected fairly.

"...fuck you... I- I get to be... his guinea pig for information... this is painful for me...!"

"I could always help if you wanted." Dazai said, putting the file down.

"D-don't touch me...!"

"It's unbearable isn't it? Don't you want relief?"

"...n-not from you...! YOU LET HIM INJECT ME WITH THAT SHIT...!"

"Aw, don't worry. He promised me it was completely safe. Our deal was simple. Testing this on you, and he gives me the information I need. Now he knows it works." Dazai shrugs.

"I hate you..."

Dazai started undoing his tie. "Come here. At least let me jerk you off. It'll help."

"N-no..." Chuuya fell to his knees and he couldn't take this much longer. Chuuya gripped his pants and he bunched the fabric in his hands. Dazai looked at Chuuya's struggle, he knew eventually the red-head would give in. It was just in his nature as an omega.

3 Days Later, Oda's Apartment, 3:00 am

Oda looked over at his clock, it was 3:00 am in the morning. The fact that he used to be a trained assassin he could hear the slightest of sounds and he knew someone was in his apartment. But due to the fact his dog Aki hadn't barked yet, it was clearly someone familiar and the only familiar person it could be that knew how to get in even when locked, was Chuuya. Oda heard his door open and he heard feet walk across the floor boards, he felt a figure lay next to him and Oda turned over and pulled Chuuya down by his waist.

"You're awake...?"

"Of course. I heard you when you unlocked the door."

"Am I getting sloppy?" Chuuya laughed.

"No, I've just been trained. Where have you been?"

"I'm sorry... sudden mission in Korea... I couldn't message you. I was under the bosses watchful eye the whole time."

"It's okay. I was just worried about you." Oda says kissing his forehead. "You smell like a bunch of alphas. Why is that?"

"I was in a room with alphas. A lot. I guess it just stuck."

"Well I definitely don't like it." Oda says as he rolls them over and lays Chuuya up under him. "Are you sure you're alright?" Oda says brushing Chuuya's hair back.

"Yeah... I just... I don't know. I don't think I want to be with the mafia anymore." Chuuya said honestly. "I can't do it anymore..."

"There's nothing wrong with thinking about yourself... You deserve to do what makes you happy. You know you always have a home here with me." Oda smiles.

"...I know." Chuuya smiles.

Oda gently stroked his cheek and he looked at him with so much love and admiration. Oda kissed him softly and Chuuya sighed softly as Oda gripped his thighs and started to kiss his neck. As much as Chuuya never admitted it, he acted as if he didn't care. That this meant nothing to him, he knew he was lying to himself. He loved Oda, and when Oda touched him he so easily melted into his arms. He never wanted to stop kissing him, when he was in Oda's embrace he felt safe, when Oda told him he loved him; he never wanted him to say that to anyone else, and when they made love he wanted nothing more than to be bound to this alpha forever.

Chuuya whimpered as Oda thrusted inside of him gently and he kissed Chuuya's neck and cheek. Telling him how much he loved him, how beautiful he was. And it made his heart swell with happiness. Oda's eyes widened as he noticed tears going down Chuuya's face. Oda quickly cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

Chuuya shook his head. "I'm happy... I love you."

Oda smiled and he kissed his nose. "I love you too."

"I don't... I don't want this to ever end... I know you've asked before... and I've said no out of fear... but I want to... so please... mark me as yours."

Oda was surprised. "I- I mean... are you sure? I just- I don't want you regretting it. Or doing something you're not ready for."

"I won't... and I am ready... I want to be your one and only omega..." Chuuya said smiling.

Oda nodded. "Then I'll be your one and only committed alpha." Oda kissed him and he started thrusting harder and faster. Oda hit his sweet spot which made Chuuya moan out, Oda kissed his neck and he sniffed in Chuuya's scent; swiping over his scent gland, and biting into his shoulder; marking him. As soon as he did Chuuya's leg pulled Oda more into him, his toes curled, and he came. Chuuya was panting heavily, and Oda leaned up smirking down at Chuuya whose face was flushed. "We're nowhere near done yet."

Chuuya blushed embarrassed and he yelped as Oda grabbed his leg. Little did Chuuya know one of Dazai's subordinates was standing outside of Oda's apartment, and he caught all the incriminating evidence he needed for the boss.

To Be Continued...