The park

Deku's pov
Ugh, I always knew deep inside that I wasn't going to be a hero, like who am I kidding. Geez, did I stumble in to the park, thinking about how dumb I was? Whatever.

No pov
Deku walks in the park when a hooded stranger seems to purposely push him while walking in to each other. Deku dodges a random swing from this individual when he moves away and pins the stranger against a tree. Then kicks him to the ground and pinning him down.
"What on earth do you want from me?" Deku asks.
"Nice reflexes, quick speed and you don't seem to have an attitude that a hero would" the hooded stranger replied.
"Listen, I am NOT in the mood to be pushed around and made fun of. So why don't you tell me what the hell you are doing?" Deku says while he still has the stranger pinned to the ground in a vulnerable position.
"And why might you be so gloomy?" said the stranger.
"And why would I tell you?" Izuku says, starting to become annoyed but confused.
"Oh well, I just want to look out for you. No harm in doing that, right?"
"Yeah yeah, are you going to keep teasing me with your little mind games or are you going to get straight to the point?"
"I like this one." the figure says. "Hey Kurogiri! This is the one! Let's get out of here!"

Deku's pov
What?! I quickly got off of him as soon as I saw a well-dressed man with a purple smoke or mist or I don't even know what it is that is covering covering him.
"Listen. I don't know what you want but I would rather not have another villain attack me today!"
"Well, too bad!" the misty guy said.
Soon some kind of teleporting hole took me to some bar in the span of 2 seconds. I felt sick to my stomach but I was more or less concerned about where the fuck I was.
"Listen up you- ok. You know what. This is really fucked up. Why the hell did teleport me in to this bar. I LITERALLY have to get home to my mother, I DON'T want her to be worried. I am also NOT in the mood for more of you villains"
"Oh? So you were attacked by a villain? Do tell,"
"Nope. I just wanna go home. I'm not much of a snitch so let me go now and no one finds about you being some kidnapping weirdos"
"OoOoOoOoh. Blackmailing? What a nice attribute that we dont have to teach you ourselves!" said the weird smoke guy.
"What the fu-"
"I think we should stop toying with him. It's starting to get weird" says the hooded stranger.
"Can you just get straight to the fucking point?! I have to go home!" I admit, I am not usually like this. I don't even swear (well thats what people think), but i guess being warped into some creepy bar by two villains made me defensive.
"Well, you see, we think you would be a great protege for All for One" said the hooded figure who was revealing his face by taking off his hood. He revealed to have a dry, scratched face. It was almost horrifying. However, it is a face thwt i recognise-
"I am sorry. Who? And what do you mean by protege?" I was confused .
"You see. We think, that you would be a great villain to overtake All Might and help us" said the wrinkly guy.
"No"
"What do you mean by 'no'?" asked the purple, smokey guy.
"No"
"Why? We saw that you looked sad and we also saw that you were walking from a direction where all might was" said the grandpa.
"Listen. I may have been let down by my number 1 idol of all time but it doesn't mean I want to be a villain."
"Huh. Stubborn." said the misty guy.
"What if we told you that you could have a quirk?" said the old-looking guy.
"What the fuck did you just say? That is impossible and how the hell did you know that I was quirkless?!"
"Ohhhhh, we know everything about you Izuku Mydoriya. We know that you are quirkless, get decent grades, live with your mother while your father works abroad, oh and also the fact that you were suicidal for a few years because of Katsuki Bakugou's bullying" said the misty guy.
How on earth did they know this? Not even mother knows! I hid it from her all the time and no-one else knows except for these two villains?! Connections. They must have some pretty strong connections to someone powerful to know this stuff.
"I am dreaming aren't I?! How on earth would you know that?! Not even my own mother knows! This is a dream. This has GOT to be a dream!"
"We also know a little something about your dad. Would you like to know?" the wrinkly guy said, acting so calm that I thought I was going to become dizzy.
"No you don't! And even if you do, I don't care about that guy. He is no father of mine"
"Ohhh, so you wouldn't care if we said your father was and still is a villain?" the wrinkly guy said.
"Oh please, I already know about that shit. One of the reasons I hate villains so much. 'Oh I am just going to work abroad for a few weeks' as if. I traced him down to a place in America. He's a fire breathing villain who you had worked with five years ago. Oh and he didn't even bother to visit me while in Japan! They actually have him locked up in America"
There was a look of surprise on both of their faces.
"Oh, you thought I wouldn't know? After all you are Tenko Shimura and Oboro Shirakumo. Or should I say Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri? I may be quirkless but I am NOT as clueless as you think. So don't you dare, and I mean, don't you dare underestimate me"
I could see the pure shock on their faces, it was so hilarious that I was holding back from laughing.
"Oh, well, I g-guess there is n-no need for an introduction. R-right Tomura?" Kurogiri stuttered.
"Well then. Um, w-well-" Tomura also stuttered.
I couldn't hold back any more and busted out with laughter "You guys are fucking hilarious! Where did that big boy attitude go Tenko?"