The U.A. Entrance Exam

The above picture is what he wears to the exam.

Deku's pov
Okay i have finished the written half of the exam using my IQ quirk so I know i got full marks. So that means the practical part of the exam is next.
Okay, then.

No pov
Deku walks in to the huge lecture room and sat in his designated seat. Present Mic was halfway through explaining while Deku was muttering a strategy when a certain Tenya Iida interrupted Mic.
"Excuse me! You say there are 3 robots with a certain number of points for each but on the sheet that has been given to us, there are four robots. If there is some kind of mistake on entrance exams for a national school then i am highly disappointed" then he turns to Deku "And you! Stop muttering, it is highly distracting to other students!"

Deku's pov
Dis bish. Okay what if i make my persona just a lil sassy? I mean i am NOT going to let this guy- wait a minute. That's Tenya Iida from the Iida family.
"I am sorry for being distracting but i was only thinking of a strategy that would help me. But as for the robots, Present Mic was explaining the exam when you interrupted halfway. So, he was going to get that, and anyways, if there is a fourth robot that does not have any designated number of points then it most likely means there won't be and it is the robot you try to avoid. I expected better from Ingenium's brother not to show off at a school they haven't even started studying at" i replied innocently.
So maybe i went a bit overboard but it's okay because i just added a new trait to my character. It's not going to impact me too much as nearly everyone here doesn't know me personally except Katsuki. And using my IQ quirk, being suspected of being a villain is a 0.24% chance so i should be fine.

Iida's pov
He..... he just interrupted me. And how did he know about me being an Iida. I guess my dark blue hair and oh yeah i am wearing shorts so he could see my engines. Oh.

No pov
The room was silent when Mic said
"Thank you Candidate 1306 for explaining the rest of the exam, now everyone, you will find which type of city you will be doing your exam,........"
Mic continued then gestured where everybody should go. Soon Deku was outside the fake city stretching and getting ready, he also predicted that Mic would say go without a countdown so he was on his guard when he noticed a round faced girl seemingly near a panic attack.

Deku's pov
Okay, on guard. Wait, that girl is near a panic attack, i should probably help her out, i know how stressful those things can be. WHAT? Villains have hearts-
As i was going over to help the stuck-up Iida guy stopped me.
"Are you trying to distract her? This is an exam-"
"Listen, she is clearly having an anxiety attack so i am going to help her, after she could be my future classmate and heroes help whenever they can" i say with a slightly soft voice.
I walked over and tapped her shoulder and she jumpef and started breathing more heavily.
"Hey listen, you just need to breathe in and out, okay?"
"O-o-okay"
"In, 1 2 3 and out 1 2 3"
I repeated the process until she was calm.
"Thanks, what's your name by the way? Wait your the guy that stood up to that other guy in the lecture room! That's really heroic!"
"I am Izuku Mydoria and yeah, i am that guy. But to be honest, i usually dont have that much confidence, i think it's just because he direspected me and a pro hero"
"Yeah, but that was so brave! Anyways, thanks for helping me, how did you know what to do?"
"Oh, i get them from time to time, so i recognised it when you were having it and i know how stressful they can get"
"Oh, i am so sorry-"
Okay even when acting, i don't like it when people pity me, i have been able to calm down when i am pitied due to Kuro and Shiggy but i hate it. It gives me a shiver up my spine.
"It's fine but i don't want to distract you and ruin your chances for the exams. Oh and what's your name?"
"Ochako Uraraka, okay. Hopefully we both get in!"
"Yeah!" I say eagerly. I can't forget to keep my charade up.
We both get back to stretching when i use my enhanced hearing to hear Mic go in to the control room. I get on guard. Then that's when i hear a loud 'Gooooo!' I react inhumanely fast and start sprinting when i hear Present Mic in the background 'What? There is no countdown in battle! Go follow that green haired kid!'
Its been 5 minutes and i have scored roughly about 56 points. I use my IQ quirk when i realise that the exam may not be as straightforward as the other candidates may think. I pieced together that there are rescue points and i kept it in mind. After 15 minutes i counted up that i had 156 points, beating the U.A. record set by All Might, being 124. I sat on the top of a building and stretched my back while yawning. With 15 minutes left in the exam, i saw Ochako again, she should pass too, she has like 30. That's when i noticed the 0 pointer. It was causing a LOT of destruction. Then i saw her laying on the floor under a pile of rock, she could probably die if no one went to save her. Here i go, not because i have a heart but because of the rescue points. Yeah. Totally. Yup. I run towards her while everyone runs in the opposite direction. Some of them shoot me with confused looks but i go after her. I pick the rock up off of her to prevent anymore injury. Then i ask
"Are you okay, Uraraka?"
"I think I have few broken bones but I'll be fine"
"Okay"
I look towards the robot and smile. I run towards it and climb to the back of its neck, i pull out a few wires and BOOM. I have defeated it. I suspect that's 60 rescue points. Woah. So 216 points. Hah. I am so strong. Hehehe. I kneel down and examine her, she has 3 broken ribs, 1 broken leg, 1 broken arm and multiple bruises and cuts. Then i hear recovery girl, the youth hero. I shout
"Hey Recovery Girl! She has 3 broken ribs, 1 broken leg, 1 broken arm and multiple bruises and cuts. Could you please heal her?"
She nods and kisses her, then looks at me with surpise and confusion.
"You have multiple wounds bleeding out, do you not feel any pain?"
"I have had worse, but i don't mind if you heal me-"
"Of course i am going to heal you, silly!"
"Thanks-"
"You do realise it is my job?"
"Right"
After she heals me she gives the both of us stamina gummies. Then tells Ochako
"You know you are going to pass right?"
"Really?"
"Yes and you" she points at me "First of all, i am proud that you future heroes are so caring, you helped her with that anxiety attack before the exam, right"
"Yea-"
"You also have exceptional first aid skills"
"T-thanks!"
"Also, you broke the U.A. record set by all might"
Right, act surprised.
"W-wait, really?"
"Yes, this generation of heroes has a lot of potential"
"T-thank you, recovery girl!"
Afterwards, i packed up in the locker room and was about to leave the school when Ochako caught up with me and thanked me again before going in the opposite direction as me to go home.

This was going to be a great year.