Time for a new school year

Above is what he looks like to people. Except sassy and less shy.

Fast forward to the first day of school

Deku's pov
The first day at U.A., should be exciting right? I shower, get dressed and eat breakfast and walk to school. As soon as i step out of the house, i put my invisible mask on. Time to be a hero. I was outside of U.A., dayum. Look at me, the number 1 villain in Japan, going to U.A., going to get information and recruit new members. But enough about how far i have come, I'mma go inside. Okay. 1-A. I memorised the entire blueprint of the school. So i should get there pretty quickly. Ah. Here. Hopefully i am the first one in and-.
"Get your feet off of the desk, it is very disrespectful to the school's property, you cretin!" Iida yelled while waving his arms in a 90° angle.
"Did your old school put a stick up your ass, four eyes?"
Ugh.
Then as soon as he was about to respond he glanced at me and walked towards me. Ugh. Do not engage with me, oh, i got a mind reading quirk a while back and realised this guy was sorry. It seems he felt pressured to show off that he was smart because he was a part of the Iida family. Aww. I mean, uh, ugh.
"You!" He points to me then bows "I am sorry for acting the way I did in the Entrance Exams! Uraraka" he then pointed at Uraraka who was next to him "told me how you helped her and that- that you beat the 0 pointer robot" that's when everyone was looking at me with curiosity, except Bakugo. He was glaring at me with the most piercing glare he has glared at me with yet. "I misjudged you and i am truly sorry for that. Of course, in real life, i would have gone to rescue her but i didn't because it was an exam. You saw past a hidden part of the exam that i wasn't able to. I respect you for that and think of you as my upperclassman" he said still bowing down until he was finished "I hope you forgive my crudeness from before and hope we can turn over a new leaf"
I could feel Katsuki's anger radiating off of him. He hated that our classmate was apologising to me. I love pissing him off so
"Of course, i forgive you and i am honoured to be thought of in that way by none other than an Iida!" I say and graciously thank.
Bakugou was even more angry.
"Also, my brother had connections to one of the teachers here and, correct me if i'm wrong, but you got 206 points in the physical Entrance exam and full marks on the written as well as beating that 0 pointer? Meaning you placed top of all the hero exams?"
Now everyone was erupting into gossip and Bakugo had enough.
"That's not true! You are just a quirkless nobody who is useless and weak-"
"First of all, yes it is true, second i do have a quirk, third, our homeroom teacher Mr Shota Aizawa, also known as the underground pro hero Eraserhead is waiting behind me." I say as I walk over to my seat.
Everyone was silent and Eraserhead, even though he was shocked that i even knew of his existence and that i sensed him behind me, he hid it.
"This kid really does have potential. But time to test him and the rest of this problem class" he thought.
I heard that thought and sat in my seat as did the rest if the class. With the facts i have so far, i think my percentage of being a villain has dropped down to 0.21%. Yeah, dropping by 0.03% isn't that much but at least there is less of a chance for anyone to figure who i really am.
"Thank you, Mydoriya. And if any of you are here to make friends, you might as well just leave. Now, everyone, get into those suits and meet me outside the school" he said pointing to boxes with our sizes.
Everyone was dressed and outside when they all asked with confusion "A quirk assessment test?"
"But won't we miss orientation?" Ochako questioned.
I smirked. I know how Eraser thinks. That was when i heard him think
"The kid knows why. He really is a good candidate to become a future pro hero. I guess i will just nod so he knows he is allowed to explain"
Right after, he nodded to me, signaling i could explain. I nodded back and took a step forward so everbody could see me.
"Mr Aizawa and honestly same here, think that we shouldn't waste time on traditional rituals that have no use and wants to see the potential we all have in person. In his eyes, orientation is a waste of time compared to testing us all to see whether or not we should become pros" i responded to the class's confusion.
"This kid is pretty similiar to me. And i honestly couldn't explain it any better" he thought.
"That's a load of bull! Stop acting all high and mighty, shitty Deku!" Bakugo yelled with frustration.
"He's right, if you really want to make the big leagues then you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies"
Everyone inhaled with shock.
"Here at UA we aren't tethered to traditions. That means i get to run the class however i see fit."
The crowd was surpised again. Like dayum, this is UA after all.
"You've been taking standardised tests most of your lives. But you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before. The country's still trying to pretend we are all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel.  One day the Ministry of Education will learn. Mydoriya, you managed to get the most points during the Entrance Exam" he pointedly looked at me. I pretended to look startled at the sudden call-out. "What was your farthest distance ball throw during Junior High?"
I internally smirked. This guy knows i was quirkless up until a few months ago. He just wants to see how i react to being put on the spot.
"Considering i was quirkless, my record was not as high as all my classmates might have been as i scored 11.3m" i responded calmly. I sensed a small grin from him and i smiled.
"Right, try doing it with your quirk. Anything goes just stay in the circle. Go on we're wasting our time"
I walk into the designated circle and say "Sure, Aizawa-sensei". I stretch my arms and mentally do the calculations for a trick i was working on a few days ago at Dagobah beach. It's where i aim the ball at a precise angle and throw it with full strength - it goes around the entire planet and back to me.
"Oh and Mr Aizawa?" I look back at him.
"What is it, problem child?"
"I knew you were going to do this quirk assessment test"
His eyebrow was raised. Why? Because he had only planned this yesterday. Meaning i predicted it.
"And i worked on a little move"
I smiled and threw the ball at the right angle. I turned around and 30 seconds later i had my hand up, ready to catch the ball. I did it perfectly. Everyone was gaping and Mr Aizawa was wearing a small grin.
"I like this child" he thought.
"You scored 40,075.017 km. The circumference around the Earth."
"Yes but i know that Uraraka will be the one to score the most in this part of the activity. I estimate it will be infinity to be exact"
Everyone gasped, except from me, Bakugou and Aizawa of course. While Bakugou was speechless but glared at me, the class cheered me on.
"Woah!"
"Yes! We get to use our quirks as much as we want!"
"Wow!"
"That's what I'm talking about!"
"Fun!"
"That was so cool Mydoriya!"
"Cool, bro!"
"This is going to be such a fun year-"
I looked at Eraser and gave him a look, i was thinking the same as him. He looked down then looked at the class.
"So you think this is going to be fun, huh?" Everyone was startled by his attitude and stopped.
"You have three years to become a hero. You think it's all going to be games and play time?" He was now wearing a shit-eating grin. "Idiots. Today you'll compete in 8 physical tests to engage your potential. Whoever comes in last has none and will be expelled immediately"
Everyone gasped, "Immediate expulsion?" they all thought. But i knew it was only if he didn't see potential in them, but if he did, he would brush it off saying it was a 'logical ruse' of some sort. I showed him my own shit-eating grin and we both grinned in agreement.
"It's like i had a son that that i have re-united with. It's hilarious" he thought. I can agree. He is one of the few heroes i don't hate. I stopped grinning before anyone could notice anything. I went back to normal and he continued "Like i said, i decide how this class runs. Understand?"
He said it while pulling his hair back.
"If that's a problem then you can head home right now."
I grinned as was half of the class including Bakugo, while the other half were flooded with confusion, shock and misery.
"A huge test on the first day of school?"  they thought.
I internally snickered. Though i may be a villain. I am undercover. So why not have a bit of fun and competition while here?
That's when Uraraka decided she didn't like that.
"You can't send one of us home! I mean, we just got here! Even if it wasn't the first day, that isn't fair."
It's life-
"Oh and you think natural disasters are?" he replied.
Harsh but i can't talk. There was was even more shock, they couldn't believe him. The truth is, they don't like how truthful he is. Why? Because they aren't used to the truth.
"The power-hungry villains, hm?"
Okay, i admit, a lot of us, and i mean a lot of us are power-hungry. I mean I don't care about power. I care about making the world better - one way or another.
"Catastrophic accidents that wipe out whole cities? No. The world is full of unfairness. It's a hero's job to cut back that unfairness. If you wanna be a pro you're gonna have to push yourself to the brink. For the next three years, UA will throw one terrible hardship after another at you. So go beyond, plus-ultra style. Show me it's no mistake that you're here."
I heard a variety of different thoughts. There were those that doubted:
"I don't approve of this kind of method but UA is the top hero course" is what Iida thought. Then there was those who were straight up:
"Time to blow these nerds away" you can already guess who thought that.
"Now then, we're just wasting time by talking, let the games begin" Aizawa finished.