"Why me?"

Deku's pov
Okay, i should be getting my letter today. Ah, there it is.

No pov
Deku takes the letter from the mail thing in the door. (😅) He puts it in his bag and texts Kurogiri.

Mamagiri😂

Hey, i got my letter for U.A., do you want me to open it with you guys?

Well OBVIOUSLY

Lemme teleport you here

Sure

Soon enough he was in the bar with his two favourite villains - his family.
They both squealed with excitement, as if they were kids waiting for icecream. Kurogiri stood behind the bar as always while Shigaraki sat on the chairs behind taking his father's hand off of his face. It was the moment of truth, Deku opened the letter, unfolded it and - he got in. Of course, he knew he would get in but Tomura and Kurogiri were jumping around and screaming with delight.

Deku's pov
I feel slightly offended-
"Of course I got in, dumbasses!"
"We know, we know, but still!" Kurogiri replied.
"Yah, i mean you got in to U.A.!" Shigaraki said.
"You do realise that we still need to watch the hologram that includes the details about me getting in right?"
"Oh yea" Shiggy responded.
"Sí Señor Hero in fucking training!" Kurogiri responded.
I chuckled. I can't believe it, i guess i am close to these guys. I take out the hologram metal thing and set ut on the table, i press play. First thing i see is the one person i hate the most.
"Hello Young Midoriya! I- wait, i have to do how many of these? Fine, fine, anyways! You have passed the U.A. Entrance Exams with flying colours!"
"Well obviously, i beat your record-"
"You achieved full marks in the written exam and scored 216 points in the practical! 148 villain points and 68 rescue points!"
After Bitch Might finished explaining what i already knew-
"Welcome to your Hero Academia!"
It switched off. Well dayum. I got into the the best hero school in Japan. Not that i couldn't, after all - I am the Emerald Nightmare.
We celebrated afterwards and i had a few wine glasses when Kuro teleported me home. I walked into my room set everything down and wore my PJ's. I was feeling thirsty so I went into the kitchen and just as i was getting a glass-
"Oh! Hello Honey! How are ya? Oh, i already know you're fine!"
My mother, she burst through the door with a bottle in her hand. Ugh. The truth is.... she really isn't trying to be a good mother. She doesn't care at all anymore, sure like a year ago she would do chores, but now, I am the one who cleans the house and cooks the meals. Oh and guess what? She was fired a month ago! Why you may ask? Because she was constantly going to work, drunk, high, in the same clothes as the day before or some other crap! So i have had to use my money, to say it was a "donation" from a "friend". Ugh. Let's get this over with.
"Yes, Mom?"
"So did you get the exam results from U.A.?"
"Yup, i passed"
"Oh? You opened it without me?"
Well obviously, you were never there for me so why should i open a results letter with you?
"Oh, yeah. I was really excited so i couldn't hold it in anymore! Sorry!"
"It's fine dear! So what are the results?"
"I'm feeling sleepy so I'll just show you the hologram, okay?"
Fake yawn. I was actually pretty tired from partying with my favourite villains but i just don't like being in the same room as her. You may say I am overeacting but i don't care.
"Of course, Honey!"
I played the hologram and walked towards my room as soon as i got into bed, I heard squeals of excitement. She was happy for me? For a second i was empathetic for her until i heard her pick up her phone and making calls......
She was gambling on whether i would get in to U.A. Wow. Just wow. I really thought- no matter, i can't get my hopes up high like that. It could cost me a LOT. I used a relaxation quirk on myself and got to sleep with a lingering thought in my head - "Why me?".

Sorry this is so short! I kinda had some work to finish for uni-