Training

No pov
Since then, Deku trained with Kurogiri and Shigaraki for 10 months before the U.A. entrance exam. They became the family he never had, he felt a feeling of comfort for the first time in his entire life. He had someone to call his own and his emotions were abnormal at first, but he learned to grow with it and his newfound family. They went on missions and Shigaraki and Kurogiri showed him how the underground was from their perspective even though he already knew how it worked, they worked together not as colleagues but family. A few months before the entrance exam, All for One decided to finally give his quirk to Deku. So they met at a secret location when All for One passed his quirk on to Deku. Since they still had a few months to train, Deku went out with Tomura and Kurogiri to steal quirks all over Japan. Now, you may or may not be thinking, does All for One still have all the quirks he had before? And yes, yes he does, but because he had All for One before, he is still mentally efficient and functions as normal instead of being a Nomu. He, Tomura and Kurogiri even came up with a villain name as he was starting to go on more and more missions - the Emerald Nightmare. Yeah, it was pretty eccentric, but then again Kurogiri helped. He had so many quirks that he was easily the Number 1 villain. Soon, news spread around Japan about The Emerald Nightmare. The plan hadn't even been executed and he was the number one villian in the entirety of Japan.

Time skip to the the morning of the U.A. entrance exam
Deku's pov
I cannot believe it has only been 10 months, yet here i am getting dressed and getting ready for the exam. I also can't believe how close i am with Handyman(Tomura's nickname)and Mamagiri (Kurogiri's nickname). I mean they're like the family i have never had. Anyways, i have finished getting dressed and i have eaten breakfast, so maybe i should go for a walk on the beach before i go the exam. Yeah. Oka-

No pov
Deku walked into a warp hole which he automatically recognised as Kurogiri's. Next thing he knew he was back at the base and in front of him was Shigaraki and Kurogiri.
"I was going to take a walk on the beach before the exam ya know Misty guy" Deku said in slight annoyance.
"But that's so boring! Can we just hang out before our baby boy becomes a man?!" Tomura said teasingly.
"Jajajaja que funny! Really? What do ya want handyman?" Deku said.
Listen..... i had the urge to make Deku know Spanish. Just deal with it.
"Now that is no way to speak to your brother! Apologise!" Kurogiri demanded jokingly.
"Not happening, Mamagiri"
"Ruuuuuuudeeee" Shigaraki whined.
"Really? What do you want to talk about? After all, i have an entrance exam to go to."
"I just want to say that you have really grown and we're proud of you" said Shigaraki.
"Awww, Handyman's getting sappyyy-" I teased.
"We also hope you kick Katsuki's ass!" Kurogiri interrupted.
"Me too Kuro me too"
"Okay well can we all hug now?"
"Sure old man"
They all gathered into a group hug and smiled.
You may or may not be wondering 'hug? But wont Shigaraki disintegrate them both?'. While working with Kurogiri and Shigaraki, Deku pointed out how troublesome his hands are, so they bought quirkproof fabric on the black market and Deku and Kurogiri made gloves for him. Yeah.... so that is that...
"Okay putas, i have to go the exam now. See ya!"
"Bye Deku!" Tomura said.
"Bye son!" Kurogiri said as he opened the portal.
Deku waved them goodbye and stepped into the portal.
"They just grow up so fast!" Kurogiri said, tearing up.
Shigaraki laughs and they pour a bottle of wine.

At the beach
Deku's pov
Okay i have 5 minutes.... i am gonna walk around breathe in the fresh air, and then I'll be on my way.
After 5 minutes of walking on the beach and watching the sun rise, I made my way U.A.
Okay, sweet innocent cinammon roll act on! Oh, my dear old Katsuki is here too.
Just want to say that Deku no longer call Bakugou Kacchan because he gave the nickname Kacchan to Bakugou out of respect and friendship. Deku's trust was betrayed, therefore he does not respect Bakugou. However he will pretend to be all forgiving and sweet infront of everyone while he is planning murder on the inside. He will not give a crap behind closed doors or when they are alone. I also want to say that he chose a mix of his quirks which he calls 'Enhanced'. He says it's a singular quirk that enhances all his abilities (e.g. strength, hearing, eyesight, IQ ect.) but its really a bunch of quirks.
Let's just try to avoid h- oh well here he comes.
"Hey, you damn nerd! You're aren't going to get in. You are just a quirkless nobody that is useless at doing anything. You-" he says out of nowhere.
"Listen Bakugou, this is the day of the U.A. entrance exams and I'd rather you not distract me from doing what is important. Now if you'll excuse me i have to go inside for the written exam."
I walked towards the building and snickered while leaving my old friend speechless. This is going to be a long year.