Chapter 7

Naruto wakes up, he feels around his arm, and he sees it healed quite a bit since he fell asleep and he goes to the training ground seven.

Kakashi was their already with Sakura and Sasuke.

Kakashi said "Sakura you need to go to the hospital to work on your Chakra Control, Naruto work on your Chakra Control for the whole month and Sasuke your with me"

Naruto walks back to his place and he lies down, and he looks at his wound on his arm, and he sees that is recovered fast and the bone is fully healed.

Naruto takes of the bandage and he uses his arms, punching in front of him and he tightens his fist and puts it up and he said "yes"

Then Naruto makes twenty clones for them to go more into research on Fuinjutsu and the real Naruto reads the level eight books.

Three weeks later-
Naruto is level ten, the final level thanks to the help of 500 shadow clones, with them staying their for 48 hours, but would dispel, ever 1 minutes.

With this Naruto made a lot new Fuinjutsu, Chakra blockers, memory block, mind Control block, Chakra bomb, full impact explosion and impact shift.

Naruto's Taijutsu and Kenjutsu a lot as well. With his Taijutsu being high Jounin, and Kenjutsu at Low Kage.

Now with Naruto, he is mediating on his bed and he makes it to his mind space.

Naruto walks through the halls and he makes it to the main room and when he steps in, he sees the nine tails cage.

The nine tails sleeping at the time and Naruto flies to the seal and he observes it and he was disgusted at what he found.

The nine tails Chakra should get filtered to Naruto and the Naruto's Chakra reserves increase by a lot.

Naruto was flies back down and he looks at the cage and he shouts "nine tails!"

Then the nine tails yawns and be gets up and he looks at Naruto and the nine tails said "what do you want brat"

Then Naruto said "I know about that seal on the cage, that it takes away some of your Chakra time by time and adds it to mine but I don't want it and I am pretty sure you want to be free"

Then the nine tails nods and he said "get to the point"

Then Naruto said "since my reserves are high enough and any higher would mean I would have trouble controlling my Chakra... So I am going to change the seal, but you'll still be in here but you would have my senses like sight, hearing, smell and taste, and in my mindspace, I'll change it into a fox den, with a forest and animals in here"

Then the nine tails said "then what do you want"

Then Naruto said "I just don't want your Chakra, thats that, because you give me a lot of Chakra means I need to learn to better control it, and anyways you can talk to me if you want"

Then Naruto works on the sealing formula.

One week later in his mind space- one day in the real world-
Naruto was now in a some of his mindspace to train his Chakra Control.

Six weeks in his mindspace- six days in the real world-
Naruto was working on Chakra Control, with his Taijutsu and Kenjutsu work.

Now Naruto goes and does some works out and then the next two days, the day of the Chunin exams.

Naruto walks to the Chunin exams.

Naruto was now in the studuim, with everyone looking at the arena and their were so many different people in the stands, from each village, Shinobi, ANBU on the roof and Jounin on the roof or next to their students.

Who will win the Chunin exams?
What would be the difference in the Chunin exams?