Chapter 12

Naruto was at the gate, with his training being done, he could call himself the best seal master in Uzumaki history.

Naruto dealt with his darkside and got the golden form of Kurama's.

Naruto got news that Sasuke was kidnapped because he was being controlled by Orochimaru and taken almost to the border of the fire Country and was taken back to the village and he was house arrested in the Uchiha compound.

Naruto hears screaming and he jumps away and he goes to the Hokage's office and he sees Tsunade and he said "hello, Naruto Uzumaki, back in the leaf from training party"

Then Tsunade said "okay, okay... We need you to look at Sasuke he has a seal on him making him unstable"

Naruto said "are you talking about the one before Orochimaru added to him or after"

Tsunade said "just deal with both"

Then Naruto gets the letter from Tsunade and he jump to the Uchiha compound and he gives the letter to the ANBU and he goes in and sees Sasuke reading about earth element.

Naruto then knocks Sasuke out and he destroys all the seals on his body and then Sasuke turned into.

Naruto said "there... Never thought Sasuke was a chick" and Naruto woke her up and explained what happen and that he's back from a training trip.

Naruto goes and explains everything to the ANBU and Naruto said "Sasuke Uchiha, will you marry" then she said "what!"

Then Naruto said "since your the last Uchiha here, you might be made as a breeder for the Uchiha blood line"

With this, Sasuke kisses Naruto and Naruto kisses back and Naruto gives her a ring and Sasuke puts a ring on Naruto.

Naruto goes and kisses her again and she goes into it.

Naruto said "I'll be able to teach you a lot of powerful arts" and Naruto takes her into his mind and Naruto starts tk and teach her.

A years in the mindspace and Naruto and Sasuke make their way to Tsunade.

Naruto just then said "anyways, we should make this official"

Then Naruto and Sasuke sign the papers and Naruto and Sasuke Uchiha-Uzumaki, and that they have the forest of death he owns and Anko is allowed to stay since he just gave her some of the land because Anko helped him when he was a kid.

With this, Naruto makes 1000 of shadows clones for them to make a mansion.

Two months-
Naruto's and Sasuke's place look like

Naruto and Sasuke were inside and Naruto was teaching her some fuinjutsu and she is at level four, nearly Level five

Naruto has been dealing with the Council and he denied them each time.

Sasuke and Naruto started to became a bit more friendly because of the last couple of months and him protecting her made her further more happy.

Naruto and Sasuke officially at the wedding and everything became husband and wife, with a lot of protest but they ignored that.

Three years-
During these three years, Naruto got itachi back for his wife and killed all the remaining Akatsuki but Nagato and Konan, saying they were using them.

Naruto and Sasuke had a kid, Naruto named his first child, Law Uchiha-Uzumaki and he officially became one years old.

Naruto and Sasuke loved Law a lot and Law was just like Naruto, happy and a becon of hope.

Naruto killed the elders and Minato took the seat as the fourth Hokage, and Tsunade and Jiraiya were named the elders and they took the power of the Civilian council and put the standards up in the school, the village missions and money increased by 45% and there were 25% less deaths.

With Itachi gained a seat as of the Uchiha Clan because Sasuke just wants to be with Law, their child.

Naruto got all the Uchiha Clan property back tl Itachi and sasuke.

With this, it went well.

Naruto is at the moment with Sasuke and Law and Law was sleeping on Naruto's stomach and Sasuke rested her heads on his shoulder.

With the leaf things came quiet, the leafs Shinobi increased back to when the second Great ninja war to some at the third Great ninja war.

Naruto has gotten relatively close to each clan, with Naruto being put in the CRA (Clan Restoration Action (sorry if am wrong)) and Naruto hasn't thought on who else should he marry, his life is happy, nothing to troublesome is happening.

Ten years later-
Naruto ane Sasuke had three more children, Ace, Nami and Robin Uchiha-Uzumaki.

Law is twelve. Ace is nine. Nami is seven. Robin is five.

Naruto and Sasuke were teaching Law and Ace on how to use their Sharingan, with Nami knowing the basics of Taijutsu, Ninjutsu and Genjutsu and with Robin, they sre just teaching the academics stuff.

Naruto's second wife is...

Who knows?
Who should it be?
How will the world change with four Uchiha-Uzumaki children.