Chapter 13

His second wife is... Kurama, the nine tails fox.

Naruto unsealed her human body.

With this, Naruto and Sasuke agreed and Naruto had to kids with Kurama

Katsuki and Boruto these were the names of his children, the first born is Katsuki and she is nine years old and Boruto is six.

Katsuki he is very energetic and is being taught by Kurama and Naruto to fight.

Boruto is just learning the basics.

All of these kids were known to the Villagers anr they were called, the children of the child of prophecy, and Naruto just told them to treat them like equals, he doesn't want arrogant kids, that thinks things were just giving to them.

Naruto, Sasuke and Kurama are on the king sized bed and the kids were resting up for a long day of training.

Naruto said "maybe we should wait for Law and Ace until they are strong enough to protect themselves, I know they can at the moment but its best"

Then Sasuke hugs Naruto's right arm and said "yes, we gradually got strong at the age of thirteen or fourteen, and it's best they grow up to be normal kids, with friends and all of that but we should visit Nagato, Konan, Itachi and Hana" and with that they started to make the plans.

The next couple of days, they were at their place and Naruto think "I remember the first time we met, you are my Cousin, Negato and that I helped him with getting back" and with this, it was flashes of him Negato and Naruto becoming family.

With this, they started to share on what happened with their lives and what has changed.

Nagato and Konan explained their lives and why his body got so badly damage and why Konan had to be their for him and look after him. Then with the man before their friend died and how he ran into the blade and killing himself.

Now with Naruto, he showed that he was a Jinjuuriki and that, he was hurt a lot of times in his childhood and he showed his scars to the both of them.

With this, Naruto got an alliance with all the other hidden villages and got the Jinjuuriki, that were going to run or they were being threatened but Yugito and Bee stayed at the cloud, with Gaara moving to the leaf and married Naruto.

Naruto fixed some or Jinjuuriki seals even further, so if they were going to die or get the tailed beast taken out of them, they would disappear and repear to one of the other Jinjuuriki.

Naruto is showing the kids there cousin, and that they should always care about them since Uzumaki law and should always ve done.

Now they were going to train, but... Something happened, to the children for them to gain power that wasn't from either of the kids and Naruto was wondering what was going on.

What are these powers?
How will the Shinobi world change from this?
What happens next Chapter to change everything?