Chapter 11

Three weeks-
Naruto has been resting on the first and second and with the third week continuing his training.

With Naruto he was getting enough money to buy the forest of death and the land from the Daimyo, costing 160,000,000 Ryo and Naruto had 60,000,000 Ryo.

Naruto bought 1,000,000 Ryo enough of Fuinjutsu equipment.

Kakashi has been trying to get Naruto to teach, Sasuke and himself everything he knows, Naruto just ignores them.

Naruto was now been talking to the nine tails, to put the bad Chakra in a seal and leave the nine tails with the good side of the Chakra, and now Naruto can do whatever a Jinjuriki can do but only go into two tails state with the amount of Chakra.

Now Naruto was almost named a hots of the leaf because most of the girls from other villages like him, with some wanting him to be his wife.

With this, Naruto was on the ground on training ground seven, with some ANBU looking after him.

Now Naruto tired from training, he was training for the couple of days straight and his body was killing him.

With this, Naruto stands up and he takes of his weight on his body and he goes to the hospital, because he needs to cheek up, he does every year.

Now Naruto is in the bed, without any of his clothes, he is just wearing boxers.

With this, Tsunade walks in and she cheeks on his body.

After the check up, he leaves the room and he goes to his apartment, and he grabs some stuff and he makes some clothes, some with Fuinjutsu on them, and he make ten pairs, some with level eight storage seals, resistance seals, weight seals, Chakra storage and Genjutsu suppression, healing Fuinjutsu and Chakra shield.

With this, Naruto sells two of these suits costing 10,000,000 Ryo. He sold them to the blacksmith, with Naruto buying some materials. With this, Naruto makes a couple of more suits.

Naruto was now, happy with these clothes, and Naruto was training with the Konohamaru squad.

With this, Naruto taught them, wall walking and water walking.

With this, Naruto was training as well, in how to hold back and change through Taijutsu better.

Two months-
Naruto was named Jounin, two weeks ago, with him either training by himself or the Konohamaru squad.

With this, Naruto has mastered the elemental exercise.

With this, Naruto was just training, training ever five days with one day for him to rest.

With this, Minato and Kushina have tried to get close with Naruto's sisters trying to get close to him as well, but he just ignores them.

Now Naruto with the Uzumaki-Namikaze had a meeting at the Daimyo as Naruto as their body guards with Tsunade.

Now Naruto was just wanting to get back to his students to teach them some Taijutsu or better Taijutsu.

Now, Naruto was waiting for them to get done.

With everyone going on resently, Naruto was going to be a guardian, Naruto accepted and would be a guardian for two and haft years and sent back to the leaf village.

30 months later (2 and haft years)-
Naruto was famed out of the village, with a capture on sight with 10,000,000 Ryo on his head, and he is an S-Rank Shinobi.

Naruto taught some of the other guardians good amount of Fuinjutsu, Medical Jutsu and Genjutsu.

With this, Naruto was trained in Taijutsu and Kenjutsu.

With Naruto defeated all the Akatsuki and Itachi returning to the leaf to give them the update in the mission, everything went up hill when the elders died and the civlain council's power was taken away from them, not all but a good portion.

With this, the standers of the Shinobi of the leaf Village increased and some were more powerful than higher ranks.

Now Naruto was making through the gates of the villages and he smiles and he was excited to be back.

Now he walks forward to the leaf.

How have things changed?
How strong has everyone gotten?
Fan girls, are they gone yet? (they would never be gone *cries*)