3.

It didn't take you long to realize that Jimin is a piece of work, in the best ways.

He is confident when approaching strangers, whether it was you, earlier today, or a random person to ask if the two of you could join their table. He can handle his drink and he does, in fact, drink quite a bit. His behavior doesn't change – he's still smiley, friendly, his words never slurring, his walk as perfect and sexy as it was when he was 100% sober – the only real change in his appearance is that three tequila shots in, he's red in the face.

You? You've stopped drinking one shot ago, not wanting to push yourself into the state of 'please fuck me in the alley behind this park, Mr. Stranger' because you do tend to turn clingy after drinking a bit too much. No, this time around, you've kept yourself tipsy enough to throw away some inhibitions but sober enough to not jump on the guy in the middle of a crowded club.

And lord almighty, it is crowded.

You would have never thought that Parisians and a couple of tourists would be this into 90s trash music but here you are, dancing the night away with a hot as hell stranger to the tune of 'Be My Lover'. You've been dancing nonstop for what feels like hours, the only break happening when he goes to the bar to get the two of you drinks and you take that chance to lean against the wall to catch your breath.

You want to chastise yourself for trusting a stranger with your drink but after debating it while you were still sober, you've come to the conclusion that you're going to trust said stranger. If he had wanted to harm you, he could have done it already.

Taking a deep breath, you rummage through your bag, trying to find something to cool yourself down with, settling for a brochure you had picked up in Musée d'Orsay earlier today. You fan yourself, staying comfortably away from the crowd that's dancing like their life depends on it.

It's hot, it's crowded, you're tipsy and if you're being completely honest, you're turned on. Yes, in a tiny, dark, hole of a club, with a 90s eurodance song in Spanish blasting through the speakers, you can still manage to feel that way and it's solely because of him.

For the past two hours, he has been flirting with you in ways that make you wonder if he's actually flirting of he's a hallucination of your deranged mind.

He hasn't stopped touching you all night, but he does so in ways that are not... obvious. He holds your hand while you are walking through the crowd. He puts his hands on your waist while you're dancing, but they're positioned in a way that makes you think he just enjoys having a dance partner, not that he wants to fuck your brains out. He is close, but not close enough to make you wonder if maybe, just maybe, he wants to kiss you. It's driving you insane and you're feeling hot – literally and metaphorically.

The song changed to something a bit more bearable for listening, but still trashy enough, when you finally felt your body relaxing and calming down after the onslaught of senses it has been through in the last two hours. However, the moment you think you'll manage to cool your head, you see him.

It's not that he is hot. Sure, he is hot as hell and nice on the eyes, which is something you see others noticing, as they turn their heads while he walks past them, drinks in hand. It's not that he is so damn charming, although that plays a part too. What's really getting to you is simply the way he looks at you.

Even now, in the crowd, as he makes his way to your little makeshift hideaway, his eyes are directly on you. He's not even paying attention on if he's spilling your drinks or not – nope, he is looking right at you. And despite the feeling of panic that causes, you can't look away. You can't hide from it, you can't fight it – you just have to keep eye contact with him, even though you feel like weak prey.