5.

Life works in mysterious ways. Just this morning, you were a regular tourist, doing regular tourist things, sticking to your itinerary as you try to cram all of Paris into one week. And now? Now you're pressed up against a wall of a random building in a part of town you haven't ventured into before, making out with the hottest guy you have ever met, who is also pretty much still a stranger.

You don't even care about how uncomfortable you are in this position – him kissing you makes it all better, very literally. He is a marvelous kisser – hungry, but not overpowering, with lips for days. He smells of cologne you have never smelt before but somehow know you won't be able to forget anytime soon. Even the soft cotton of his white shirt that your hand is digging into feels heavenly.

Jimin, Jimin, Jimin. All you can focus on is Jimin, to the point of even almost managing to ignore a whistle directed towards the two of you.

You've had it coming, really – almost dry humping in the middle of the street. When Jimin starts to pull away, probably because of the wolf whistle, you still chase after him, desperately trying to keep your lips stuck together. He still moves away but not too far – he nuzzles into your neck, leaving you gasping for air at the feel of his lips attacking your neck.

Is it too far? Maybe. But too far is the exact direction in which you want to go.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" you suggest. You've never directly propositioned sex to someone you weren't in a relationship with and while you were internally panicking, you also know he probably won't refuse you. Unless the thing you're feeling against your thigh is his phone and not him being happy to see you. "My airnbn is a bit far but we can go there?" you suggest, not wanting to be too direct and invite yourself to his place. Honestly, you'd even go into a public toilet at this point, but you'll keep that bit of information to yourself.

He doesn't respond immediately and you would have worried about it, if he wasn't preoccupied with biting your neck, with enough force to leave marks and make you want to crumble. You shudder, actually shudder with pleasure as you feel his tongue run over your skin. "The place I'm staying at is just a few minutes away," he finally speaks up, stepping away from you for the first time in what feels like forever. "Do you want to go there?" he asks.

The way he looks at you tells you he's asking you more than to just go over to the place he's staying at. You know it, he knows it. Even though it was your suggestion, he is still checking in with you, despite probably already knowing that you'd agree to pretty much anything. You laugh at his question.

"Jimin... I'm... I'm more than fine with going to your place, yeah," you settled for that. Letting him know that you'd let him fuck you in the middle of the street, right here, right now, might be a bit too forward of you. Incredibly accurate but perhaps too forward.

The beaming smile you get from him when you agree serves like a confirmation to yourself that no, this is absolutely not a bad idea. This is everything you've hoped for but didn't think would happen. This is the brief romance that novels are written about, a story you might remember when 30 years from now, your 20something-year-old daughter goes on her first trip to Paris and you remember him. Jimin will be your story, one that you might revisit often, depending on how the night ends.

Taking your hand in his, he leads the way and you follow blindly, enjoying his touch even during simple handholding. You want to do more, so much more, but if you do, you'll never get to your end destination. Jimin must have sensed that, because the two of you are walking faster than you did this whole day – now you actually have a goal in mind. And what a goal that will be.

"Not to bring the mood down but we could have been going to your place a lot sooner if you'd kissed me back in the club," you admit. Maybe that was a little bit unnecessary but you want to break the silence between you – and if you can compliment him in the process, why not?