7.

You wake up feeling content, well rested and sore, all at once. With a dumb smile on your face, you giggle and bury your face in the pillow – it smells of him, making your memories of the night before even more vivid.

His promise of devoting hours to you and your body this morning did not wait until dawn. It all occurred the night before, with you still kissing one another by the time sun had started to rise and the birds had started chirping.

It all comes back to you in flashes, the bath you took together, the way he caressed your skin as he was washing you up, before his hands went a bit further south. Both the sweet words and the dirty talk are engraved in your mind forever, just like the way he made you feel all of last night.

You knew it before, you're sure of it now – he has ruined you. He has absolutely ruined you, in the best way possible. And you don't want it to end.

You knew it had an expiration date. This is a trip romance – short, sweet, steamy and memorable. It had an expiration date the moment the two of you shared the first smiles in front of 'Shakespeare and company'. While the thought of it does leave a bitter taste in your mouth, you're a big girl and you can live with it. Smiling, you decide to enjoy the morning, or early afternoon, with Jimin. You'll deal with the negative side effects later.

"Afternoon, beautiful," you hear him, turning around towards the direction his voice is coming from – he is leaning against the doorway, smiling at you, looking too hot for his own good with gray sweatpants, a white shirt and a part of his dark hair pulled back in a makeshift bun. "Did you sleep well?"

"Surprisingly, yes," he smiles as you close your eyes and shamelessly yawn, remembering a second too late that you should put a hand over your mouth. You open your eyes just in time to see him sitting down on the edge of the bed, placing his hand on your naked thigh and slowly moving it up and down your skin. It's not as sexual as his touches were last night – in fact, this feels more comforting than anything else. "How long was I out? Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, I slept like a log. And it's 2PM now, so you've had a few hours."

"2PM?" you're shocked to realized you've already lost half the day. It was very much worth it, though.

"You have somewhere to be?" he teases you, probably unaware how he makes the butterflies in your stomach go nuts. You have a sneaky suspicion that he's not aware of your dilemma – do you go, do you stay? Does he want you to go or does he want you to stay? What are you even supposed to say now?

"No, not really," you shrug, cowardly throwing the ball into his court. You'll admit it, you're a whimp and you are more than happy to let him decide if you should be on your way or stick around a bit longer.

"Well, I've made us some quick lunch. I wanted to order something but wasn't sure if you'd want to stick around for food... so I figured I'll make something and eat both portions if you bolt," he admits through laughter and you're immediately relieved – you weren't the only one uncertain about everything.

"I don't have to bolt. And I'm also kind of starving," you admit, shuddering when you remember that the last thing you ate was a croissant almost a full day ago – you're absolutely starving.

"We can eat on the deck if you want?" he suggest, before breaking out into a sudden smile.

"What?" you ask, confused with how he's looking at you. You either have something on your face or he's going to make this whole thing 20 times more difficult and you're afraid the second situation is more likely.

"Nothing. You're just beautiful like that," he shrugs as you let him run his hands through your hair.

"Half-dead and messy looking? I'm sure I am," you roll your eyes.