4.

There are people roaming around the area – of course there are, it's Paris, there are tourists in every nook and cranny of the damn city. However, the numbers are smaller than they were when you went here the other day. You were definitely not alone but you did manage to find a section of the fence where no one was waiting with their cameras ready. Which is exactly what the two of you are doing now, waiting to capture the perfect moment of the tower lighting up.

You've been fairly quiet since you've left the club but it wasn't the negative kind of silence, not at all. It was the silence that comes after a slightly overwhelming moment. You're not sure if Jimin feels the same and if he does, he sure didn't show it, but he was quiet along with you, speaking up only when you do, smiling your way whenever you've felt brave enough to make direct eye contact. It was comfortable and it made you realize just how much you have let this total stranger get under your skin.

"Doesn't this feel a bit like the New Year's countdown?" you ask, adjusting your camera so that the tower is right in the center of it – as much as Jimin is overwhelming, you still want to capture a decent photograph. It's a once in a lifetime event. At least for us, non-Parisian commoners.

"It does," he chuckles. "Ah, here we go!"

It's impossible not to laugh at all the sighs of wonder you hear coming from around you. Yes, it's a beautiful sight but... come on! It's not a natural phenomenon; it's a tower with lights on it! You sense Jimin reacting to it the same way you do, laughing a bit at the amazement of everyone around you but still taking a photo and enjoying the moment.

"Wait, let me take a photo of you," he tells you and to your surprise, he doesn't ask for your camera – he simply steps back with his. You don't say anything and you try not to think too much of it but at the very least you are now expecting an exchange of social media or emails, knowing that you now have a perfect excuse of contacting him. Unable to hide a smile at the realization, you try to strike a casual pose, all while feeling like a complete idiot because he is looking at you again. "Wait," he suddenly says and walks back up to you, reaching his hand closer to your face. "May I?"

You nod, not even sure what exactly you're agreeing to here. Gently, he runs his hand through your hair, similar to the way he runs it through his own hair a few times a minute, messing it up a little bit. You don't exactly have a mirror on you right now, but you imagine it's the cute kind of messy, not the messy kind of messy. Why would he want you to look like shit for the photo? So, you let him, trying to ignore the way your pulse races because of him being so close. "There," he steps away from you, smiling.

"Messy enough?" you joke, laughing when he does.

"It's not messy, it's sexy," he tells you and yeah, your stupid heart is in overdrive, the butterflies in your stomach wilding and your face absolutely blushing. "It's cute, natural. It's more you than the preppy pose you've just tried to pull off," and now he kind of insulted you.

"Hey!" you snap back, unable to keep a straight face when he starts laughing again. "You've known me for a few hours, how do you know preppy poses aren't my thing?"

"I just know," he shrugs. "Now act natural. Smile."

You wanted to fight him back in a passive aggressive way and remain preppy but you just can't – not with him making you smile. So you smile and giggle, pretending like he doesn't have a camera in front of his face. If he wants you to be natural, you're going to be natural.

After a few shots, he moves the camera away from his face and gives you the most blinding smile he had given you so far.

"Your turn," you order him, unsure how you can even talk anymore. You feel like jelly on the inside and it's actually quite worrying, seeing as you haven't felt like this many times in your life. Of course, you liked people, you dated people, hell you've even loved a guy or two! But god good, they're not Jimin. The guy has it all and all of it is affecting you in ways you didn't know you could be affected.