~Chapter 1: The Secret Package~

"Do you think she will fall for it boss?" A male asked.

"Yes. I am positive. (Y/n) has always been oblivious to things happening around her so it will be easy to fool her." The male, that was the boss, clasped his hands together.

"You have a point Mr. Yoakam." The male says, "I'll go recieve her."

Haruko goes down stairs and heads to (y/n)'s cubicle. He knocks on the wall to let (y/n) know he was there. She looked up from paperwork she was doing.

"What is it Haruko?" She asks innocently.

"Thank you Haruko." Mr. Yoakam smiled as Haruko left his office.

Haruko leaves the office and heads downstairs then goes to (y/n)'s work cubicle. He knocks on her walls, trying to get her attention. She looked up from the paperwork she was doing.

"What is Haruko?" She asked innocently.

"The boss wants to see you." Haruko smiled. She looked at him confused.

"Why?" She asks, tilting her head.

"He needs you to do a favor for him only you can do." Haruko said.

"Okay." She nodded at stood up and followed Haruko to the boss' office. She enters and closes the door.

"You called sir?" She asked.

"Indeed. I need you to deliver something for me. Can you do that?" Mr. Yaokam questioned, tapping his fingers against his desk.

"Of course. What is it?" (Y/n) sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

Mr. Yaokam pulled out a huge Manila folder and set in front of her, "I need you to deliver this to the gala being held tomorrow night. I can't deliver it because I'm busy tomorrow and you're my most trusted worker."

"Yes sir, but I have nothing to wear to a fancy gala like that." (Y/n) looks down, embarrassed.

"I'll send you a dress tomorrow. Okay?" Mr. Yaokam said with a smile.

"Yes sir." She says taking the Manila folder.

"Don't open it. It is top secret." Mr. Yaokam said.

"Got it. I will fulfill your wishes." She smiles and stands up and leaves the office.

I'm curious what is so top secret about this folder. I want to look but curiosity killed the cat so no. (Y/N) thinks and goes back to her cubicle and continues doing paperwork.