~Chapter 5: Dinner Guests~

The next day rolled around quiet quickly. (Y/N) was still fast asleep until one of the maids she shared the room with shook her, waking her up. She groaned and sat up, realizing she had slept in her work uniform. She groaned again and threw her legs off the bed and stood up, stretching as she adjusted her uniform and began fixing her hair. She looked at the other maids in her quarters.

"Master Todoroki said we will be having guests for supper tonight so we must begin our duties earlier than usual to get ready for our guests." Rhonda stated and the others nodded while (Y/N) raised a confused eyebrow at them.

"Why do we have to start so early? Dinner is like hours away. So, why? I want a valid answer." (Y/N) said bluntly and Nikki let out a sigh.

"Master Todoroki has a big mansion so we must start early so we can clean the entire place and then begin working on the meal. It is what is expected from maids like us." Nikki responded to (Y/N), a serious expression on her face.

"The whole place!? This place is huge! How will we every finish it on time for supper!?" (Y/N) asked in shock.

"Please calm down (L/N). We have others who are helping in different parts of this house. Us four won't he the only ones. Master Todoroki would never let us do the cleaning while the other household employees sit and be lazy." Anna assured which caused (Y/N) to sigh in relief.

"Okay. That's all I needed to know." (Y/N) said as she finished fixing her hair, "Well, we should get started before Todoroki gets mad at us and thinking we're slacking off. What part of the house have WE been assigned to?"

Anna thought for a moment then began speaking, "I would believe that we are working in the west corridor where the library, music room, home theater, gym, and a few guest bedrooms are located. Is that correct Rhonda?" Anna said as she looked at Rhonda who simply nodded.

"Yes that is correct. We should head there like (Y/n) said before we get in trouble by Mastee Todoroki." Rhonda answered as she went to the door of the servants' quarter then walks out followed by the rest of them.

"The first room we come across is the will be the music room. So we will clean that first. Then move on to library, gym, theater, and we will get the guest bedrooms plus their own bathrooms last since that seems to be what takes the longest to clean." Nikki listed as they walked towards the west corridor. Upon arrival of the west corridor, they immediately get to work on the music room. Dusting every instrument and special cleaning the instrument.

5 hours later

Soon, every room in the west corridor is clean. Rhonda, Nikki, Anna, and (y/n) were currently sitting in the last guest bedroom that they had just finished cleaning. They were all exhausted and out of breath from the cleaning.

"I have never been so exhausted from cleaning in my life..." (y/n) states as she looked at the three others who were on the floor finally being able to catch their breath.

"You might want to get used to it because the master hosts dinner parties or balls once a month and he expects his house to be spotless. Of course, we clean everyday but it is never hardcore cleaning like this." Rhonda says, finally being able to catch her breath and speak, "Anyways, we should head the kitchen to set the table for dinner because the Yaoyorozu family will be coming to introduce their daughter to the master and propose marriage."

"Great. Let's just get this over with so I can finally be done with this sh¡t!" (Y/n) said and stood up and began stretching then headed out of the room towards the kitchen.