~Chapter 4: First Day Of Work~

I'm going to be using you/your from now on but you'll still be able to read what other characters beside you are thinking. Just to let you guys know ahead of time.

The limo parks in front of a huge mansion. Your eyes widen at the sight of the huge and luxurious mansion.

"This place is huge!" Your eyes brighten at the beautiful sight

"Yes." Todoroki bluntly responds and opens the door of the limo and gets out. He is followed by you. The limo drives off once you and him are out of the limo and you guys head inside.
You admire the mansions interior. Todoroki clears his throat to get your attention. You look at him. He motions you to follow. You follow him to a study. He closed the door and walked to his desk and grabbed something then handed it to you.

"You start work tomorrow. No arguments. I'll show you to you room." Todoroki says and leaves the study. You follow him.

A few minutes later, you guys are standing in front of a door. He looks at you with a stern look.

"You will be sharing this room with 3 other maids." Todoroki says and opens the door, "I will have your belongings shipped here tomorrow and I've already sold your house." He says then leaves, leaving you in shock and confusion. You enter the room and you catch the attention of 3 other females in the room.

"Are you new?" One of the women ask.

"Yes..." You nod and enter the room and close the door.

"What's your name?" The woman asks.

"I am (l/n) (y/n). What about you?" You ask the female.

"I am Anna. That one is, Rhonda and the last one is Nikki." The female whose name was Anna introduced everyone while pointing at them.

"It is nice to meet you all." You smile.

"So? (Y/n), what brought you here?" Anna asked.

"I was brought here against my will." You sigh, remembering tonight's events.

"Oh. That sucks. Everyone came here willingly because it paid good money and we all have families to provide for." Anna responded and everyone in the room nodded, agreeing with Anna.

"Wow. I am honestly surprised you can survive under Todoroki's instruction. He is a complete jerk." you hiss in a venomous tone.

All the women looked at you, shock written all over their faces. You looked at them confused.

Rhonda spoke up, "No one has ever dared to talk about master Todoroki like that. "