Mewberty

Star POV:
I was at the counter of the shack keeping eye on the register while Wendy was out with (Y/n) and Mabel getting something that Stan ordered. "Hey! I'm going out for the rest of the day. Make sure the store doesn't burn down!" Stan yelled as he left the shack.

"Okay!" I yelled out as i kept watch on the store. "Hey, Star." I heard Dipper say as he entered the store. "Hey Dipper! Where you been?" I asked him. "I've been reading the journal about ghosts just in case we run into any more gho- .... What up with the Purple Heart?" He asked me as he points to my forehead.

I touch the part where he was pointing and I peeled it off. "....Uh oh." I said in fear. "Is that another one?" He asked as I looked at my arm. "This isn't good." I said. "Why, what is it?" "I think I'm going through... mewberty." I said in panic.

"Mewberty.... Haha.... Wow, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about... we all go through with...." He was saying awkwardly. "Don't try to compare your Earth things with Mewni things! This is gonna get really weird. You gotta keep me away from boys! Wait a second... your a booooy..." I said as he awkwardly backs away snapping me out of the trance. "Ok.... Could you tell me what going on?" He asked. "There's no time for that! You have to take me to my room!" I demanded.

"Ok! Well let's go." He said as I was trying to follow him but apparently the store is filled with boooys. "Hey-" a boy tried to say but I quickly got into the closet trying to hide from all the boys.

"Why is the store filled with boys!?" I yelled in confusion. "Well, you can't exactly stay in there. Now how about-" Dipper was fixing to open the door but I quickly closed the door. "No! I can't go out there!?! Not with so many boys out there!" I yelled.

"Ok... Umm... is there anything that could help?" He asked me. "Well... I have a spell book that was given to me when I got my wand... maybe that could help?" I said. "Great! Where is it?" He asks me. "I.... I kinda gave it.... To Mabel." I told him. "Ok.... So it's in you two's room." He said. "No.... She took it with her...." I told In embarrassment. "Why does she have it right now?"

"There's no time!!" "Right!" He said as I heard his footsteps running. "Hello? Is there anyone at the store?" I heard a boy ask as I saw a bunch of hearts appear on my arms and legs. "Ooohh.... I hope he gets the book soon..." I said in worry.

Dipper POV:

I was running to the post office where I saw (y/n), Wendy, and Mabel. "Mabel!? I need the book!?" I yelled which caught their attention. "What's the rush?" (Y/n) asked me. "It's Star!" "WHAT!? Is she hurt!? Is she sick!?" (Y/n) yelled in panic. "She's going through something called Mewberty and I have no idea what that is and I need the book that Mabel borrowed." I told him. "I'm sure it'll be fine.... I went something similar to her. So I would t worry about it." Wendy said. "WHAT!? She's going through Mewberty!? Please tell me, she's in her room and with no boys around!?" (Y/n) yelled in panic.

"Ummm.... Well.... She's... currently in... the closet in the.... Store...." I nervously said. "Is that bad?" Mabel asked

Timeskip
Mabel POV:

When we arrived to the shack we saw that it was covered in some weird purple goo and a bunch of boys were trapped in it. "Yeah... that's bad." I said. "This is not what I was expecting." Wendy said as we all stared at what has happened to the shack.

"(Y/n)! You seem to understand what's going on. Care to explain?" Dipper asked him. "Well... she's basically behaving based on animal instinct...." (Y/n) was trying to tell us the best to way he could explain it.