SEONGTAE - WRONG SEND

[seongmin couldn't sleep and minhee suddenly messages him, giving him taeyoung's phone number. after screaming and jumping over it, he recieves a message again, and assumes that it was minhee.]

it was already past midnight. most people were already in their beds, sound asleep, except for seongmin. he couldn't sleep. his brain refuses to shut down and let him get some rest. instead, it wouldn't stop replaying the scene that happened earlier. seongmin buries his face on his pillow as it replays on his mind once again, like a broken dvd player.

it was lunch time. all students were gathered in the cafeteria, excited to have their stomachs filled with today's delicious menu. seongmin was in line along with the other students. he was holding his food tray and chopsticks, patiently waiting for his turn, when someone pats his shoulder.

"what?" seongmin says, a bit harsh.

he then immediately regrets what he did after realizing who it was. it was kim taeyoung, the guy he has a big fat crush on. seongmin blushes, his cheeks heat up and tint a light shade of pink.

"s-sorry." he apologizes, worried if he just made the person he likes hate him.

"it's okay, but.. um.. can i ask you a favor? i have basketball practice fifteen minutes and i dont think i'll make it in time if i fall in line starting from the back. is it okay if i.. uh.. squeeze in?" taeyoung talks softly, making seongmin's heart skip. his puppy eyes shake as they make eye contact with seongmin.

"sure, it's no problem." seongmin takes a step back for taeyoung to step in. he felt his chest pound seeing taeyoung standing right in front of him.

after a few minutes, taeyoung finally got his tray of food and seongmin got his afterwards. the rest of the day felt great for seongmin as he finally got to speak to taeyoung.

"i'm sure i looked so stupid earlier." seongmin talks to himself.

he sits up and looks at the mirror. he sighs as he falls back into his pillow, staring up at the ceiling once again. then his phone dings.

1 MESSAGE FROM MINHEE
you want kim taeyoung's phone number, don't you?

no?

i'll take that as a yes
010-****-***
dont send him anything stupid okay

i dont think confessing is stupid

you really want to make yourself an embarrassment, huh?

like you did when you confessed to jungmo hyung? yes

i hate you
why did i give u taeyoung's number

thank u! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

seongmin jumps off his bed and continues jumping around his room, feeling happy that he got taeyoung's number. but he then stops.

"wouldn't he find it creepy? he would probably be wondering why i know his number. what do i say? that minhee hyung gave it to me? that sounds creepier." seongmin shakes his head. he returns to his bed, letting his body fall and bounce on the soft foam.

his phone dings once again. assuming that it was minhee who messaged him again, asking if he had messaged taeyoung already, he swipes the notification open, not even bothering to see who actually messaged.

are you still awake?

i can't sleep, minhee hyung
you expect me to sleep after kim taeyoung spoke to me earlier?
and you gave me his number!!
but i can't message him, he'll probably think i'm weird or something

you are weird
it's cute
maybe you wanna check who you're messaging right now?

seongmin's face scrunch as he reads the messages. he looks up at the contact information and his eyes widen once he realizes that it was taeyoung who he was messaging.

IM SO SORRY
OHMYGOF WHAT
WELL THAT WAS EMBARRASSING
THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY A WRONG SEND
can you please pretend that you did not see that

how can i when that literally made my heart beat like crazy

uh what

i told minhee to give you my number since i thought that i would be weird if i suddenly message you

but who gave you my number....

minhee..?

you're weird
like me
soulmates
WAIT NO I DIDNT MEAN TO SEND THAT

maybe we are soulmates 😉

i cant believe i like someone who uses the wink emoji

what

what

ahn seongmin

um yes?

i like you too
hello can you please reply it's been three minutes

WAIT I AM TRYING NOT TO SCREAM

please you're so adorable

DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO SCREAM AND WAKE UP THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD

no please
go to sleep already!

not until you do

i'll go to sleep now~
goodnight ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

goodnight ^3^

see you at school tomorrow!